Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Own website

Own website

Hi! I'm using a free account for my website that's why I have limited access. Now, I couldn't add more of the stuffs I'm selling. And since I am very busy, I don't have time to redesign my site. Any suggestions on what I should do? I'm thinking of hiring someone to do it for me. What do you think? Perhaps you could also suggest a good builder as this is my first and I don't know a reliable one. Thanks!

2. # ADS

Lightbulb Own website

Quote Originally Posted by Karlyn Loring View Post
    Hi! I'm using a free account for my website that's why I have limited access. Now, I couldn't add more of the stuffs I'm selling. And since I am very busy, I don't have time to redesign my site. Any suggestions on what I should do? I'm thinking of hiring someone to do it for me. What do you think? Perhaps you could also suggest a good builder as this is my first and I don't know a reliable one. Thanks!
    Try to save your money and start over again, trust me it will be worth it. I start with a free Weebly account. When you want to add more content and upgrade, everything is still there and you do not have to start over. having a website on the internet today is a must. Having you (the owner) be in charge is the way it should be, unless you can afford to dish out the money. The time it take to communicate with the person about what goes into it and such, that time you can use and set it up yourself. I hope this helps.

My website (PhotoWeights.com) was built using Volusion. I think I switched over to them about ten years ago.

Volusion has several free templates you can choose from. (The template I used was free.) Once you pick a template, it's fairly easy to personalize. It does take time, though.

I would be very cautious when it comes to having a service build a site for you. Read the small print so you don't accidentally give someone else control over your domain name.

Volusion's website has a lot of helpful information. You can also try their service out for free. Their plans start at $15.00. If you have a small shop, this may be all you need. You'll also need to pay for an SSL certificate which you can get for a little less than $100/year.

Good luck!

Susan Eastin
    PhotoWeights.com

Glass Paperweights Designed to Display Images, Artwork, Crafts, and Small Curiosities

Great website

I'm agree and joining your feedback

For me having a website is a must but you have to do some marketing to gain audiences.

Selling stuffs is easy on etsy with the benefit of having a huge exposure.

BTW, i'm a web developer, i developed perfumersworld ecommerce site from scratch, We are now looking to migrate to Shopify.
    Last edited by juancoder; 12-02-2015 at 08:33 PM. Reason: grammar

I am working for professional resume writing service. This will communicate with you and ensure that you get the resume that showcases your worth as an employable candidate.They ensure that skills and hidden talents are shortlisted in such a way that the resume only features the most impressive aspects of an individual.it helps you to identify the value you offer a potential employer, and professionally presents your qualifications, education, experience, and skills; targets your career search campaign; and provides you with savvy, career search management tools to aid in effective career search campaign management.

It's been awhile!!! My project really took my time.

Thanks for all your feedback. Although, I have continued using weebly, my thoughts is also to invest on services that can guarantee a very good marketing plan that can increase my visibility online. When I say invest, I must be clear though that whatever cost I will spend will be worth it since my business is just doing okay. I am currently checking on Demand Wave and will surely look into Volusion as well.

I hope everything works.
    Last edited by Karlyn Loring; 11-10-2016 at 08:58 AM.

Having an own website is always a good idea.

Or maybe start something simple, like blog on Blogger or something like that.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads