Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What To Do With An Empty "Journal?"

Well, you can use it to scribble..A way to clear your mind perhaps. If I am too preoccupied on something, I scribble. Just anything.

2. # ADS

Oh, the possibilities!!! You could do an art journal, in which you embellish the pages with paint, fabrics, yarns, beads, etc., and then write in it like a traditional journal. You could use it as an ideas collection journal -- jot down craft ideas, paste in scraps of fabric, newspaper or magazine picture (or even words), or anything else that captures your attention and could become inspiration for a project down the line. Or make a bullet journal -- a kind of combination of a daily planner and a journal/diary. Or keep it really simple and use it to collect quotations, experiences and other things that you come across and like!

I've started to make journals, out of old books, to use as crafting and recipe keepers (for ideas or trials). I'm making one for my daughter for Christmas as well. She wants to decorate her room now that her eldest sister has grown up and moved out. At ten, she is also looking to grow up a bit herself. Anyway, we've been looking through design pictures, home decor crafts, and pre-teen DIY and have saved them on pinterest. My goal is to print them out and organize it a bit inside of this homemade book. The crafts and DIY projects will have the instructions and materials needed, etc. and the room styles will have little notes that she has mentioned as we tagged them. It will be the first thing she sees when she opens a large box of DIY craft supplies, as it will lay at the top. As a budding artist, this is perfect.
    CraftyMomma! likes this.

i start a journal about craft

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads