Crafty business.

Hey! I own a small business of embroidery work and I mainly do embroidery on curtains, bed and pillow covers and all such home decorative items. It's been around six years now that I'm into it and I feel it's high time I do some good advertising for it. Wildposting Singles | Grassroots Wild Posting Advertising I've seen these wild postings in and around Canada and I really feel that such advertising could really boost my business. What do you guys think. Please share your views.

2. # ADS

Wow..very nice..I see you advertisement it's very amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Lis254 View Post
    Hey! I own a small business of embroidery work and I mainly do embroidery on curtains, bed and pillow covers and all such home decorative items. It's been around six years now that I'm into it and I feel it's high time I do some good advertising for it. Wildposting Singles | Grassroots Wild Posting Advertising I've seen these wild postings in and around Canada and I really feel that such advertising could really boost my business. What do you guys think. Please share your views.
    Yes that is a good idea to do advertising and Wild Posting is such a great way to run advertising campaigns and I think after such kind of advertising your business will definitely get a boost and more customers. I also suggest you go for Wild Posting outdoor advertising.
    Last edited by aliciapaul; 08-31-2018 at 06:54 PM. Reason: comment editing

If you want to promote a business, you should try some online marketing methods to promote the products. And then you can know which method is the best according to the data from Google Analytics.
    According to many years’ experience, I have summarized some practical business ideas for you. Hope can be helpful!
    1 Blogs
    There are so many blog sources, like WordPress, Blogger, LiveJournal and so on.
    2 Social media
    Some social medias are very popular now, like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+. Like Facebook, you can build the pages for the company or products, and you can communicate with the potential customers conveniently.
    3 Forums
    Find the related forums with the products, you can not only find the customers' needs, but also you can find some potential customers.
    4 SEO
    If you have a website, you can do some Free SEO for your website. SEO can be divided into On-page and Off-page SEO. On-page SEO refers to optimize the TDK (Title, keywords, descriptions), original content and conversion rate. Off-page SEO refers to improve the keywords ranking, traffic, page index and so on. Mind that you should have a very reliable webhosting provider for that. I use Zomro.net and fully satisfied with speed and traffic generation.
    5 Bookmarks
    Most customers like to read information via bookmarks, such as, Digg, Dig, Diggo, Reddit, StumbleUpon, Folkd and so on. So you can start to share some interesting things for them.
    6 EDMs
    Got permissions from the customers, you can make some EDMs about the products, and then send to them in a special time. Not only can get the high exposures, but also can get some return customers and traffic.
    Good luck, and hope it was helpful!

Remove Ads

Ads