Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I try to spend at the computer not a lot of time, because it is harmful to the eyes.

2. # ADS

I spend a lot of time on the internet. I know that this is bad for the eyes, but my work forces me to do it. And after work, you want to watch a movie, play a game, or something else. I like to watch sports matches. It does not always work. I do not have time. I look at the results of the matches https://777score.ng in this case. It's comfortable.

I am always in internet, I think without internet no life now

I spend a lot of time on the internet. But this is not surprising in our time. Almost all my life goes on the Internet. I work here. My work is translations. I communicate in the Internet. I watch movies, videos, read news on the Internet. I got used to doing everything on the Internet. I even shop here. It is easier than going shopping. There are many good online stores. All of them are tested by many people. My favorite online store is Amazon. There are a lot of quality things there. But the choice of things must be approached carefully. you will not be disappointed if you do everything right. Personally, I use the site with reviews. I do not trust the descriptions of goods in the store. This is written in order to sell this product. I prefer to read real reviews from real people. It helps me to make a right choice. I mainly use https://bestazy.com Reviews on this site are detailed, understandable, and truthful. This is verified personally by me.

I spend a lot, more than 8 hours but I am doing my job. I am currently using https://1xbit.com/en/ and work with it most of all where I bet on my favorite football team. A lot of people are watching this matches and try to support their favorite team and players, I combine both options.

Hm it is an interesting question

Internet is a part of my life

I spend many time online... I do not like real communication, and I prefer to communicate with people through the Internet. It is really popular now, many people do it. And there are many different sites for online dating and online communication. Everyone can to choose site for themselves. I tried many sites, but there is the best site for online dating. You can find here gay dating, or even lesbian dating https://meetville.com/catalog/us/cg-...t/6717/lesbian It is a good way for people with different preferences to find people for communication or even something more...

I spend too much time there I think I wake up and immediately grab my cell phone to check new posts and emails.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads