Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

How much time do you spend online?

Everyone is a bit different on this one. Most people I talk to say they spend around 3 hours a day online.
    I think if we factor in smart phones, these days people are spending A LOT more time online than they think!

I spend around 7 hours myself. I work online. How about you?

2. # ADS

As for me, I do not spend much time on the Internet. I work as a teacher, at work there is no time for the Internet. After work, I worry about children and family. In the evening I spend about an hour watching social networks and YouTube.

Lot more than I need to. But in this age of advanced technology, one cannot count being online as being wasteful. These days, school has online homeworks, job has online resources, many hobbies are done online, etc. If the question is that how much time online do I waste rather than actually doing my work? 45% of my online time is wasted on videos that don't need to be watched at that time. I tend to read about all sorts of topics online often at wrong times when I should be doing actual work. So reading is not bad to say, but it is not helpful when I should be doing something more urgent. I have online business and have to control it. But thanx God I gave a Zomro. net a try. This decent web host offers fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction. They give me some free time from onine

This is a very good question. I used to work as a seller in a supermarket and I almost did not have time for the Internet. But for a year I changed my activity, now I'm doing sports betting on https://777score.com. I'm good at guessing the scores of football and hockey matches. But for this you have to watch a lot of broadcasts of matches, and some of them pass generally at night. So all I can say about my online time is all day, all night
    This is a very good question. I used to work as a seller in a supermarket and I almost did not have time for the Internet. But for a year I changed my activity, now I'm doing sports betting on. I'm good at guessing the scores of football and hockey matches. But for this you have to watch a lot of broadcasts of matches, and some of them pass generally at night. So all I can say about my online time is all day, all night.

Hi guys! I am currently studying at the institute, on the 4th course. I study a lot, so I spend about 6 hours a day on the Internet. I hope that after school this time will grow.

Wow! that's a tough question. And actually, I don't know the answer!

I spend many time online. It's not just that. I do not waste time. I spend it with profit. I am an online business owner. It's hard, but interesting. I manage my time as I want. I'm developing custom software. I like my job. This has its drawbacks. I do not see my clients. I do not know who I work with. This is not very good, because there are a lot of scams. People make the order, after they receive a trial version, they disappear. Work remains unpaid. I check my clients on https://proofy.io/email-validation-api/[/CENTER]]
    email verification api
    . It really helps!!!!

thank you Tara's for such a cool site. I also spend a lot of time online because I am working online. and I have to go to a large number of sites every day because this is what my job is about. But many of the sites I need are not working in my country. so I decided to install KeepSolid VPN Unlimited and create my own IP address. it is very helpful. KeepSolid VPN Unlimit does not slow down the internet and offers many new features to its customers. Read yourself this https://www.vpnunlimitedapp.com/en/downloads/

Internet it is really popular now

All people spend a lot of time at the computer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads