Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My daughter's skills for DIY pouches

My daughter likes different craft ideas. She likes creating pouches. She's enjoying it at the start but she likes selling it. Actually, I'm worried about her because she gets stressed about it and expecting too much that her pouches will be noticed by her market instantly. I told her it takes time. But, you know she is easily frustrated with those matters. If you were in my place, what will you advise her? Have you had some similar experiences with your children? I want to hear your thoughts about it.
    Last edited by Lucile Blackman; 07-05-2018 at 06:50 PM.

2. # ADS

She must be talented and very creative but she lacks self-confidence. Maybe she had some rejections in the past and this causes her to think negatively.

Thanks! I'm thinking that she's a very sensitive person and she's expecting too much. The only concern I do have about her is, that kind of situation has a risk of developing into a serious depression. What will I do next?

A person is frustrated when she can't achieve her goals. You need to boost her self-confidence. It is true that excessive frustration can be a cause of depression and that will need an immediate consultation if not given attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucile Blackman View Post
    Thanks! I'm thinking that she's a very sensitive person and she's expecting too much. The only concern I do have about her is, that kind of situation has a risk of developing into a serious depression. What will I do next?
    She needs your support as a parent at the moment but if you observe that it's developing into a serious depressive disorder, the next thing to do is to seek consultation from a mental health professional.

I'm very pleased to read all your responses. By the way, We are decided to seek help from a doctor since we observed some signs of depression in her. I believe that a mental health expert can help us determine if what she is experiencing will heal on its own or will need an additional treatment.

niice

Your daughter might feel sad when she cannot afford what she expected. You need to give her the mental strength and tell her to be patient in whatever she does.

Quote Originally Posted by joanluv View Post
    Your daughter might feel sad when she cannot afford what she expected. You need to give her the mental strength and tell her to be patient in whatever she does.
    Thanks for your concern @joanluv. That's what we've been doing these days.

Good growing..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads