Lucky to have a husband that helps me with my DIY projects

Just wanted to share this story of mine. My husband and I have been married for more than 7 years, and I couldn't be thankful enough for having a guy just like him. I'm such a sucker for crafts. My family knows it, my husband knows it. He supports me everytime I have a crazy idea such as turning one of the house bedrooms into a mini garden area (I got the inspiration from Pinterest). It wasn't really anything spectacular... but he was helping me all throughout the process. And this isn't even the first time he did.
    I know some people say that crafts are kinda lame, but I think everyone in this community could agree that it brings out our artistic side, and in a way, also helps us accomplish something so beautiful! Who's your support system everytime you make DIY projects?

2. # ADS

That sounds interesting! I'm doing some of our house interiors and my family is the first one who appreciates all my designs. By the way, I'm sure you enjoy what you are doing. Being artistic can give us some relief to stress and make us feel good in a special way. Am I right?
    Last edited by deepwhip; 08-07-2018 at 09:23 PM.

Yeah deepwhip. Our counselor from Regain suggested us to try sharing our personal hobbies to the other family members to help our family dynamics. It seems to work and I just couldn't complain at all.

My sister helps me with all of my DIY projects. She is a great support. Because of her it was easier for me to complete my works with perfection
    Last edited by joanluv; 08-08-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads