Did you like to write essays?

How difficult was this task for you?

2. # ADS

Writing essays has never been a big problem for me because I always liked to write my own texts and read various good literature which was very helpful for building my own style, vocabulary and improving my grammar, all these things are very necessary for preparing any good essay. However I didn't like to write them very much because my interest and motivation always highly depended on a certain topic I got and many of them both in school and university were boring for me. And when something is boring for you, your procrastination becomes really high
    I can say now from my own experience that the most important things for writing the good essay are clear understanding of your task, narrowing topic and defining main thesis, making a plan for the whole work and following it. The other important things are making a profound research according to your certain topic, avoiding plagiarism, making a strong introduction and conclusion. As I mentioned above style, vocabulary and grammar are necessary things too, as also right formatting, unfortunately mistakes with it can lead to losing many points. Proofreading and editing the ready essay are important things too, professors recommend to make this part of work firstly on your own and then with the help of other people for defining some mistakes which are invisible for you. In my case parents were the most helpful for this, also there are now special essay writing services https://homeworkneeded.com/help-with-assignment which can help you with editing and improving your text too.
    No maker made me

No. I've never liked writing any research papers, such tasks were always the most difficult for me. It was so boring, long and besides I wasn't much talented in writing at all which made essays a great problem for me sometimes.

Well, I can`t stand writing it! Look simple and using tips and tricks can better way to write an essay. So I need to prepare a best essay services in last semester, I can refer online services If you are writing essay choose good paper and better quality paper, and search Google can help prepare a good essay.

Good luck!
    Last edited by poliq; 12-07-2018 at 01:51 AM.

Remove Ads

Ads