Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I like dance so much

2. # ADS

Hello! My hobby is not new, but most of all I like read interesting article, its really wonderful feeling when you read new useful information. I think that reading is good hobby.

Anybody likes escape rooms over here? After i watched cube movie I wondered how it’s like to be in a closed space with all these tasks and tips to find a way out. So I started to try myself in escape rooms https://nowescape.com/manchester-uk-escape-rooms and first I was not really good coz I couldn’t find a way out for that limited time , but now I can say I’m much better in it.

I love sports. What about you guys?

I like playin pc games, Xbox , psp and I even got a Nintendo . My favorite game is actually WoW i think every man ever played this game. When you got WoW Classic profession boost https://legionfarm.com/wow_classic/proffessions_us behind your back you can always rely on them coz they can get for you all the best weapons there and even boost up your account . With their help it’s more pleasure and easier to play it .

My hobby is working with cryptocurrency, I like my business. I can study information, analyze the market and then make a purchase, it brings me good income and makes me happy. Of course, it’s worth constantly studying relevant information, but I have a resource with a rating of https://www.crypto-rating.com/ico-rating/ which allows me to always be in the know.

I play the guitar

I like swimming when I got free time , so I go swimming 5 days a week. It’s easy to have free time when you work at home , wonder how ? vizit site and check it out what it’s all about , I just can say it’s an easier way to make money and get fun.

My hobby is a bit old-fashioned, but I really like sewing and quilting

Btw, is there anyone playing darts? I want to buy one of these electronic dart boards, but I'm not sure which one to choose, it seems that those with internet connections and not that suitable as my husband is not keen on smartphones and internet.
    Any advice from the hobbyist here?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads