Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Tips for home education

It's realy helped?

2. # ADS

Good day! If you are fond of medicine, I know what you need. Anyway, it will be useful for you to know how your organism works. I have found a review of the top 5 best anatomy textbooks. You can be a real qualified medical student using them. It is so interesting, just try it on your own.

You can use Google Classroom. It’s a tool by Google where teacher can post tasks and homework, check it and put some marks. The teacher can attach scanned papers from the books so your kid will be up to date with all class material. You as a parent can track if your child complete the homework or not. So far it the best alternative online method I know.

By the way, online learning is really awesome tool nowadays. It could be applied to both kids and adults. I’ve learned a JavaScript programming language online. Besides, there are tons of online courses where you can have real professionals as lectures as well as mentors. Moreover, you don’t have to spend you time to commute from one destination to another. I agree that face-to-face communication is better but online learning definitely has lots of perks

Quote Originally Posted by JeffreyR View Post
    It's realy helped?
    I think this should help

Coursera suggests different courses. Come over and check out

Quote Originally Posted by HannahP View Post
    By the way, online learning is really awesome tool nowadays. It could be applied to both kids and adults. I’ve learned a JavaScript programming language online. Besides, there are tons of online courses where you can have real professionals as lectures as well as mentors. Moreover, you don’t have to spend you time to commute from one destination to another. I agree that face-to-face communication is better but online learning definitely has lots of perks
    Thank you very much for the review on online course. I believe that online courses are a very convenient learning format that allows us to learn something new without leaving home, without connecting to teachers, and maybe even for free. Online courses that offer services similar to buypapercheap.net best cheap essay writing service beneficial to everyone around the world. In such courses, teachers are taught to write in English. And even if English is not your native language, not your official language, such courses is still be useful, since English is the most used language in the world. So join the study of English or to improve your writing skills. I wish you all good luck.

You can try online learning apps or videos. Give your kid some study tasks.

Here are some Homeschool Resources that I know, hope it helps.

TED-Ed.
    Simple Homeschool.
    Reading Eggs.
    Khan Academy.
    Exploratorium.
    NASA for Students.
    Project Gutenberg.
    Duolingo.

I hate my school..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads