What gift can I give my colleague?

What gift can I give my colleague? The only thing I know from her preferences is that she loves sports very much and leads a healthy lifestyle.

2. # ADS

Quote Originally Posted by dalida View Post
    What gift can I give my colleague? The only thing I know from her preferences is that she loves sports very much and leads a healthy lifestyle.
    From my experience, I would pick either a simple souvenir (if I don't know this colleague very well) or something for health and beauty. For example, the last thing we presented to our colleague was one of those Harry Josh detanglers. Ever heard about it? Here's the review on it. She was so excited and she loved it, because she's obsessed with maintaining her long blonde hair.

Hi! For my birthday my colleague presented me a certificate to the barbershop. When I was to need change my haircut I gone to the barbershop and make fashion undercut fade https://menshaircuts.com/undercut-fade-haircut/. I knows that women like go to different spa and salon and I think certificate is good gift.

Thermos, sports paraphernalia, exercise machine

Barber shop certificate is not a good gift. It is too intimate and your colleague may think you are harassing him. Or he may think you are hinting that he looks like a savage so he needs a good trim. Think of something else.

In my opinion, choosing a gift for colleagues is very difficult. I think that such a gift should be creative and inexpensive. Last year, I presented my colleagues with leather accessories, and they were pleasantly surprised. https://olpr.com/collections/leather-journal Here you can choose excellent handmade leather gifts for any occasion. They are true professionals and use only high quality materials for their products. Moreover, their prices are the best!

I suggest you to gift a sports kits

For my colleagues, I ordered corporate gifts with the logo of our company on the website Articles Promotionnels | Objets & Stylos PersonnalisÚs | Concept Plus . It turned out a great idea, everyone was satisfied, and everyone will have such gifts for many years.

ask him

or give him an expensive watch

Remove Ads

Ads