Have you ever tried to immigrate?

Have you ever tried to immigrate?

2. # ADS

Yes, immigration is a good option if you are feeling bad in your country. I used the help of https://pz-law.co.il/en/citizenship-lawyer/ immigration lawyer based in Israel who helped me with some questions.
    There are a lot of different helpful consultations and news as well.

I want to immigrate to the USA soon and I am looking for someone who can help me to make my dream come true! Any professional lawyers or attorneys plz let me know !
    Last edited by Jason; 04-13-2020 at 06:01 AM.

Im living in the US and I got another kind of problem! I work in a huge company and sometimes I really fell that my rights are not protected cuz my boss always yells at me and give lots of job to do, do you know any good lawyers or services that can help me to teach that bastard a lesson?
    Last edited by Tomas; 05-04-2020 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Im living in the US and I got another kind of problem! I work in a huge company and sometimes I really fell that my rights are not protected cuz my boss always yells at me and give lots of job to do, do you know any good lawyers or services that can help me to teach that bastard a lesson?
    Hey there, yeah this type of problems is quite popular in the states but it can be easily solved. First of all you better read about this in this site sflcn.com and if you see that your problems is common with problems in that article then you can easily contact lawyers there and they will help you to deal with that. If you do not want to solve it this way or afraid of something then it is much easier to quit that job and find another one, but as I said it is quite a popular problem so it is better for you to learn how to deal with that.

No, but sometimes I think about it

Remove Ads

Ads