Help! Want to start a website, but need help!

I don't know any programming language but I need to start a website for my business. What I need to do?

2. # ADS

There are a lot of different web developing firms. I've been using https://brights.io/ which is a software development firm, helping to create different projects, web sites etc. They can freely implement your idea in life. I am owning a business, so they did a website for me within one week, good online support and a big amount of feedbacks helped to choose them.

You need to find a good web developing firm, allowing to create different application, software. This can be done also by feedbacks and recommendations of clients.

Quote Originally Posted by swipka777 View Post
    I don't know any programming language but I need to start a website for my business. What I need to do?
    Good evening. I think you have only one decision, it is to hire professional developers. I can recommend you to use Drupal cms for your website, it is very good option for ecommerce. I can also share contacts of good Drupal developers which will help you to create amazing website and make mobile integration, here is a link for you gole.ms/services/mobile-integration Golems GABB company.

I am sure that creating a site requires a lot of resources. All that should bring money should be done as efficiently as possible. I had the opportunity to compare student work with the work of a professional agency. The difference is huge, believe me. So I join those who talk about hiring professionals.

There is another point - you need to clearly understand the budget level of the future site. It all depends on the scale of the project. Real professionals can do everything from a one-page site to a large media portal. What kind of business do you have? Maybe cost effective website redesign services is right for you? I can’t say no longer having the initial data. Try to go to the company’s website and choose your strategy.

Start learning html and css… Both are easy to learn. That's it. You can create your own webpage now. To get going learn php and java. By doing this you can build a fully functional Web page.
    Ps. Your imagination plays in the design of webpage

You can also create a site on template sites. There, almost everything is ready for work

mgftrxtrgiukplp'jydyrstgljokp

Remove Ads

Ads