Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    With my family and my friends

2. # ADS

We like doing paint by numbers

dont really have a free time - work most of the day, girlfriend and the dog get the rest of the time. but i'm getting some sleep now and then which is nice

I play computer games.

I spend time on watching movies and reading Books, various language series in digital streaming like netflix and amazon prime.

I am living in Seattle and sometimes like to spend time going to escape rooms. Escape room in Seattle has a lot of different quests. I tried the Wizarding World because it reminded me Harry Potter world. There are a lot of different interesting decorations that help to create a magic atmosphere. As a big fan of Harry Potter, I liked this escape room too much.

Quote Originally Posted by orshvartz View Post
    dont really have a free time - work most of the day, girlfriend and the dog get the rest of the time. but i'm getting some sleep now and then which is nice
    It depends but usually I prefer travelling to any other activity it's sort of my hobby ) last time I travelled to Africa. It wasn't my 1st visit there but I was so impressed, can't even form it into words... This time I was here https://en.altezza.travel/park/tarangire and must say that in terms of emotions this trip beats even mu journey to Dubai in May ) Tarangire National Park is famous for elephants. The gentle giants of the savannah can be seen cooling in the shade of enormous baobabs, usually in family groups, with an elephant calf or two hiding in its motherís massive legs. And I adore elephants that's why I hate Thailand where locals treat them in a terrible way! Look at this awesome overview of Tarangire National Park in Tanzania. Simply magnificent!

I prefer reading books and watching TV.

I like to watch sport matches. It is really interesting and exiting! Besides, it's not just a hobby. It not only gives me pleasure. I make money on it. I watch matches, analyze them, read useful literature. Then I bet. My bets are wagering, because I understand that. Like all Filipinos, I bet on sport on http://1x-philippines.com/ . It is really good site for this goal. I spend all my free time for this.

I really love doing sports in my free time, and sometimes playing online games

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads