Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Do you have your own business?

How hard was for you to start it? And how did you find a start capital for the beginning?

2. # ADS

everything is very simple, you need to work a lot))

I helped my brother to start his own company several years ago, so I can say that I have enough experience in this.
    Main things for this are having a clear goal/idea for your business, great motivation and even passion for this, and high-developed time-management skills. All these things are so important because making any company successful takes time and demands many work, also sometimes many creative ideas so if you aren't ready for such hard work during several years at least, then don't try.
    Start capital can be a great problem too but if you're sure in successful development of your company, you can try to take a bank loan for this. Also, crowdfunding is a very good idea in some cases https://www.startupopinions.com/how-...business-idea/ and different types of online financing sources like for example forex trading.
    No maker made me

For me it wasn’t quite hard to start it ! I just borrowed some money and formed my small company in Singapore. Check it out https://osome.com/sg/incorporation/ , my friend sent me that link and said it sounds interesting so we can try it. Later he changed his mind but I continued it and now I have a good business there.

yes i have my own online magento online store

I fond of handmade and wanna make business in it.

First 3 years of business is the hardest. Curve is very steep...learn or get eaten

It is not a rocket science to start a business. It is normally hard to keep it afloat. Business is competitive now. So to make your life easier I do recommend you to use this job management software that will help you to boost your sales and save a lot of time at the same moment. This is very important as you really must use resources wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    For me it wasn’t quite hard to start it! I just borrowed some money and formed my small company in Singapore. My friend sent me that link and said it sounds interesting so we can try it. Later he changed his mind but I continued it and now I have a good business there. Now I'm learning programming to make my own web application
    Before launching it i highly recommend to read this article https://www.ptsecurity.com/ww-en/ana...do-about-them/ It's an analytical article by Positive Technologies, a security company, about top threats in terms of web applications and how these threats should be handled. Awesome investigation!

its hard at first but don't worry, it's get harder

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads