How to attract attention with your appearance?

I am a young guy and I need to attract the attention of a girl. How to do it? What should I change?

2. # ADS

I believe that attracting attention by appearance is very simple in the modern world. You should look original, stylish and creative. Every detail is important. You should carefully choose the outfit and haircut. For each guy, a haircut should fit the type of person, be modern and fashionable. You can try comb over fade. I’m sure that the author of becoming on this site will give you useful tips and help make your look stunning.

just be yourself. in the 21st century, everyone should be natural and simple. I don’t like glamorous looks and artificial makeup. bright colors in clothes annoy me. I hope that you understand me

I think that first of all you need to support your health. That's it! I opened a good Japanese online pharmacy for myself https://bio-japan.net/xofluza-flu-in-24-hours and used to buy different medical treatment there. So, it's very important to stay healthy in these days.

Hi dude , I will tell you the truth Appearance doesn’t play much role in attracting girls . Then need other things, they care only about sex and of you’re not good at it they will not love you at all. Look I try these pills https://arbuthnotdrug.com/drugs/tadacip.html when I have a meeting with a new girl because I don’t want to let her down and I want to have an unforgettable fantastic night together , and these pills are ready to help.

I suppose it's dangerous to attract attention via ur appearance as u never know what consequences it can have.

Yes, it's seems to me very strange

Make some interesting Social Media. I know that a lot of girls are using Instagram and I always use https://smihub.com/ which is helping to watch different stories without registration and nobody will know about it.

May I be attracted to you?

Remove Ads

Ads