Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Is marijuana used in medicine?

Marijuana has long been used very effectively in medicine. When she was discharged to my grandfather, to ease the pain, for a long time I could not choose a vape device. So far I have not been recommended to view information on vapingdaily.com where I found a lot of interesting reviews and practical recommendations.

2. # ADS

Yeah, people have been using cannabis oil in the medicine for many many years already. If you have some problems with your health, go and order cbd tincture 1000mg there. They have very low prices so I'm sure that you will be able to afford this thing for yourself. Hope that it will be helpful for you. Do you still have any questions? Write me

In my opinion, drugs can be used to relieve pain only for seriously ill patients when doctors cannot help in other ways.

Of course, yes, and a lot. In many countries, it is officially authorized.

Marijuana has many pharmacological properties and is used in the treatment of many diseases, such as cancer, glaucoma and Alzheimer's disease. Cannabis is also a good alternative to antidepressants, painkillers and sleeping pills, unlike these pills, marijuana has fewer side effects and isn't addictive. There are different strains of cannabis, thanks to the fact that hybrid cannabis strains have been created, now you can choose what will help you solve your health problem in best way. There are cannabis strains that have a good effect on the endocrine system and the level of hormones such as dopamine and seratonin is normalized in a person, there are strains that contain more indica and have a pronounced sedative effect, help to cope with anxiety and are good for treating insomnia. I know that marijuana can be used to treat eating disorders and even relieve you of acne, because it normalizes the sebaceous glands. Here https://www.thelodgecannabis.com/strains/ you can find more information about the different strains of cannabis and read about the different ways of using marijuana. Cannabis products are increasingly used in treatment and it seems to me that it's a good choice to replace tablets with a natural remedy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads