Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    A love all animal and currently have a cat and three dogs, all are rescues from a few local shelters. The cat, Misty, is 6-year old tabby cat , as for the dogs, Spot, Spark and Sheyla., they are 3, 4 and 6 year old. They all are adorable and very friendly. They often sleep together on the couch. Though Sheyla had some psychological problems, but she's now fine after looking for the best dog crates for separation anxiety. I'm planning to get more animals from shelter next year.

2. # ADS

I have a big dog)

sadly, I don't have one

Two cats, one tortoise, a raven and also I'm going to buy a guinea pig. Right now I read about them, about feed they eat (according to this article they love grapes), how to care for them. I've always wanted to have one. In a week or two I'll finally get hold of it.

I have a big dog - this is my real friend. I always worry when my friend runs outside our yard, there is a danger of getting under the car. Fortunately, I went to the best invisible dog fence 2020 and it was the best solution that works great for a dog. Invisible fences for dogs are actually one of the best answers to provide complete protection for any dog.

Dog, he is cutie and very sensible

Hello everyone! I have a dog named Thugger. Breed Doberman. I raised him very kind and responsive to friends, and evil to ill-wishers. He really loves different snacks for dogs, but it’s hard to find them in quarantine. Does anyone know where to buy them? I will be very grateful

A huge alabai lives at my house. Despite its size, it's is very kind. I raised him well. To educate him, I trained him. I always need to encourage its achievements, for this I buy goodies for dogs. It loves them very much. I buy them at pet products
    My dog ​​is very happy when sees that I brought new sweets

great post

I like parrots

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads