Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What pet do you have?

What pet do you have?

2. # ADS

I have a kitten living.

I have a nine-year-old neutered male tabby-American longhair mix. He’s such a great cat and companion. He loves to play different games—hide and seek (he likes to jump out and scare me—just like I do to him), fetch, rock hockey (a small, flat pebble gets batted back and forth on the smooth bathroom floor), Get it! (smack a superball off a counter, which I then retrieve and put back on the counter. Also known as baseball.), and splash as much water as I can out of anything that holds water (glasses, water bowls, the tub … this is a solo game!), and more.

Two dogs and a Persian cat live in my house

I have long wanted to get a dog for myself, but it seems to me that I will have problems. When my brother had a dog. He really did not like to walk next to him.

For a long time, I doubted whether I should buy a dog. Because all dogs, regardless of age and age, take away their own owners for a long time. After all, you will need to spend your time on food procurement, daily walks, visiting a veterinary clinic, and even a home-made meal. In addition, you will need to devote your time to training your pet. That is why I thought for a long time. Will I have a lot of free time on the fourth friend. But then they gave me a St. Bernard for my birthday. And I realized that all my fears were in vain. All this turns out like that by itself. The only thing I could not choose for a long time how to bathe my dog, but I managed to find information how to I can wash my dog ​​at home, on my own, with natural grooming products. And I also understood how to properly organize my dog’s bathing.

So nice to see how many cute pets you all have guys. And I am and have always been a dog-lover. My current one is a black Labrador, he is 8 but still feels very young. To be honest, sometimes I feel a bit lazy to walk him 3 times a day, but of course I always do as I love my pet. Now I often take dog water bottle with me to give my friend a chance to drink fresh water whenever he wants!

I want to have a dog. But it's still a dream

I have a cat, it's name SImba , like a lion , but it's grey

I loove cats

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads