Can online pharmacies be trusted?

What are some good and reliable online pharmacies?

2. # ADS

Yes you can trust online pharmacies. Online pharmacies provide all prescription as well as OTC medicines at your doorstep, which you generally purchase from medical store. Just choose properly registered online pharmacy, and check medicines with brand or generic names and strength of prescription medicines. Curently online pharmacies are offering good discounts on your purchase.

Quote Originally Posted by Delliar View Post
    What are some good and reliable online pharmacies?
    Online pharmacy is as reliable as compared to an offline pharmacy. Besides, online pharmacy provides discounts that offline pharmacy does not allow. Personally, I recommend Canadian Pharmacy, it has a wide choice and fast delivery. I've already made many orders, last time I got my purchase in 2 days.

It depends on what drug we are talking about. I normally use general online pharmacies where I order the drugs with delivery to the nearest drug store. But as my doctor prescribed me to buy hcg injections for my health issues, I had to go to this specific website because their prices I found the most competitive after doing some research.

I think no difference. The main thing is that there are certificates.

Remove Ads

Ads