Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I weighed about 100 kg, and really wanted to lose weight in a couple of months, and it turned out after 3 months I lost 23 kg using the trampoline I bought here https://trampolines.guide/exercise-t...oline-reviews/ , and I want to tell you that I have never seen a better way to lose weight

2. # ADS

I recently contacted https://clearitusa.com/ for the delivery and handling of goods from abroad. I liked this company and I think that all issues were resolved quickly and efficiently. Perhaps this information will be useful to you.

Here are health and nutrition tips that are actually based on good science.

1-Don't drink sugar calories:- A major problem with liquid sugar calories is that your brain doesn't register them in the same way as the calories from solid food. Studies show that drinking calories don't elicit the same fullness signals as eating them. As a result, you don't compensate by eating less of other foods later on.

2-Eat nuts:- Nuts are healthy snack options. Though they’re usually high in fat, the fat they contain is a healthy type. They're also good sources of fibre and protein. Many studies have shown that nuts provide various health benefits especially in regards to reducing heart disease risk factors.

A healthy life starts with healthy food, sport and absence of bad habits. I also try not to take medications (only when I can't avoid it). And I always check the information about them online. Here Canadian Pharmacy helps me a lot. Also it is important to change the environment from time to time, so I like traveling. It really helps me to recharge.

Lej
    I won't tell you anything special or new, just start eating healthy food and start doing sports. that's enough! For example, you can visit this website on https://www.inkin.com/blog/en/How-Ma...re-in-a-Banana and learn about them. it's much easier to do than you probably think right now there.

I think CBD oil is good advice.
    Last edited by Palexis; 05-31-2020 at 02:08 PM.

I follow a Whole Food Plant Based nutrition regime, with a B12 supplement found in nutritional yeast. As a precaution, I also take Zinc, Vitamin C and D, which prevents any unlikely non-absorption of essential nutrients. All those supplements I buy here

Any physical activity is good for you. You can start running, jogging, swimming or even yoga. I like simply walking a lot. I usually listen to music on the go as it helps me to concentrate on my breath and pace. Also for me it is the best way to enjoy my favorite songs. On YouTube I always discover great songs that I convert to mp3 with the help of this youtube mp3 converter. Personally, I like this one as it works with all the popular platforms as well. Moreover, it's quite fast and easy to use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Ads