Do you like working?

I've heard it said many times, about how people hate working.

However, I actually like working a lot. My current job is working in a warehouse. Time just seems to fly wherever I'm at work, no matter the job.

There's a few things I've noticed. The most obvious is, you get money by working. You actually have the money to buy things you want (or need). Working expands your social circle, boosts your self-confidence and self-worth, and gives you goals in life.

Pretty much the only part I dislike... is waking up early. When you have a job, it changes everything. Your whole schedule in life gets rearranged. It is a big responsibility. And like I said, it gives you money. Money to buy food, entertainment, vehicles, money for rent or housing, for stocks, or whatever else.

I work 8 hours a workday at my current job, but I honestly wouldn't mind more hours. Does anyone else actually like working?

2. # ADS

Yes, I'm a pretty hard-working person, but I've never been able to suck up to the boss. Recently, about six months ago, I worked in an office. I had a little argument with my boss and got fired. I was practically out of money anyway, and there were bills to pay. And I had no choice but to take out a loan https://theguaranteedloans.com/emergency-loans-bad-credit/ . Fortunately, one site helped me a lot here.

Anyone likes working? It is necessity.

Thanks interesting

I love my work because I’ve been working towards specific goals that can still be accomplished. It’s like pieces of the puzzle that I never knew would be useable in the future. I get to express myself artistically, work with powerful 3d programs, and create puzzles. I enjoy using my mind and entertaining people with the latest technology. I enjoy learning as I am always learning something new everyday.

Remove Ads

Ads