Solar Battery - Advice Needed

Hi everyone.
    I built a new house in California recently. I would like to purchase and install solar panel system and a Tesla battery.
    Does anyone have any experience in this area and can provide some good recommendations on companies, solar panels brands and etc?
    I would also appreciate any advice I might have forgotten during my research.

2. # ADS

I think this is a pretty good idea, especially in California. I highly recommend to read more about some good solar companies in your area before buying. You can purchase panels on a loan for 10-15 years if the cost of your monthly bills is high enough. Also keep in mind that installing solar panels increases the total value of your house by $15-20 thousand. So that deal should be extremely profitable.

You're going to live in the sunniest region. Of course, choose solar panels!

I think you've chosen a good region to live in. It seems to me that in order to choose good solar panels, you need to understand the subject better, so I will read more about how to produce and store the energy that these solar panels produce. Also, it is not superfluous to pay attention to the power inverter. Think about it in advance.

Convenient in sunny countries

Wow, you are very smart guy if you think so. Thanks!

A couple of years ago we decided to install solar panels in our home. When the masters installed the panels, they recommended that we immediately install a solar charge controller. I immediately refused. But then I looked on the Internet and saw interesting information on the site https://www.pvsolartech.com/mppt-sol...rge-controller . This information was useful to me and here I decided which controller would be suitable for my home.

Remove Ads

Ads