I'm having a Grrrr sort of day

Who else is having a Grrr sort of day and why?

-I got up at 6 am to telephone register for my classes. I finally got through about 8am. Then the stupid thing told me my SSN or pin number was wrong. I know my SSN isn't and I verified my pin the other day. I know my class will be full by now and walk in registration isn't until next week.

-My husband works second shift so I make dinner the night before and just reheat it. Last night while cooking I turned my back for like 2 seconds and a cat had jumped on the counter and was chowing down on tonight 's dinner. As many times as it happens you would think I knew better.

-I keep having crazy dreams. Last night I dreamed that I was at my grandfather's funeral (he died about 14 years ago) and they had strippers. STRIPPERS!?!?!?!?! This about the 4th night in a row i've had weirdo dreams like that.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better

2. # ADS

Hehe, at least you have a well-fed cat.

I don't have the energy today to have a grrr day, it's more like a meh day:

- woke up with a headache, a backache, and sinus pressure.

- made some really stupid mistakes at work today (I suspect caffeine withdrawal had a hand in that).

- I've been having really weird dreams, too: last night's main event involved zombies and keeping a close eye on the beer supply to make sure I and my companion survivors didn't run out. We dwindled down to two survivors, me (I was male) and a girl, and she was dying when I woke up (on the verge of tears). It was very strange.

- our constant attempt to find somewhere permanent to live makes every day a grrr day.

I hope tomorrow is better for you! : )

eta: oh my god, I didn't realize a regular smiley would make a freaky emoticon -- maybe adding a space will make it return to regular friendly emoticon-ness.

I'm having bank issues today...my bank blows ass!
    Grrrrrrr

Remove Ads

Ads