Thread: Headache

Headache

I have a really bad headache in the evenings.
    Does anyone know any non-drug remedies for headaches?

2. # ADS

I usually drink herbal tea with chamomile and mint when I have a headache, but if it doesn't help I take painkillers.
    Well, if you do not want to use medication, then I suggest you try to take a course of cbd oil, I had it when I had severe migraines for a long time.
    It is only desirable that you should finish the course, then you will feel the results.
    But if you have pain in the head is not constant you can take a single shot, but I am not sure that will be a strong result.
    Try it, it might be able to help you.

Foot baths and massages help me, except for pills, of course...

If you want to increase energy, I advise you to try FeelZing. With Feelzing, I can sit and be in the zone for hours without fatigue. It really does feel like coffee without the jitters and GI breakdown.

I guess I understand what you're talking about, because at some point I started having frequent headaches. At the same time, conventional painkillers stopped helping, and this really became a big problem. On the advice of a friend, I bought CBD oils that I used on a daily basis. Surprisingly, headaches have become less frequent, and the pain is much less.

​У меня тоже такое раньше было

Where do you get some trusted and working medicine for you from? I would like to get some recommendations on online services. I like the one from eDrugStore.com a lot, and I think it is a really good and helpful one. Maybe you will find it interesting to you too, good luck!

Remove Ads

Ads