Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    i just want to get back to California- I miss my friends there and fancy doing a whole west coast trip right upto friends in Vancouver. Actually my master plan is to take three months to travel North America by train- there's a train pass that covers America and Canada and i'd love to visit all the people I email all over the country. I like visiting the States because like some other people mentioned- i'm too much of a wimp to go some places- I've never wanted to go to India/Australia anywhere like that- I now want to go to NZ, but only because I have friends there...umm- yeah I just like going places I can speak the language and get good food and not be too scared of catching strange diseases. (I caught malaria in non-malarial africa a few years ago!)

2. # ADS

I've been to a lot of places (U.S: Tennessee, Las Vegas, Hawaii, Florida, Vermont, NH, Maine, RI, NYC; Outside U.S: Scotland, England, Egypt, Turkey, Israel, Australia, New Zealand, Greece, Hawaii, Italy, Japan, Holland, France, Montreal) all on vacations.

There are many more places I'd like to see and go -- #1 on my list is Ireland; but I don't think it's #1 on my husband's list (he's also been to Russia and Poland for school and he's already gone to Ireland before I met him). Right now, with a one-year old, I don't think I'll be going anywhere anytime soon :)

Canada, UK, Mexico, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, maybe Iceland. I add to my list as I find out about places (I've forgotten more geography than I've ever learned).

Somewhat more locally, Texas, Colorado, Wyoming, Louisiana, and a New England-ish state for good measure. Oh, and Puerto Rico.

Also, I've been to France, but it was with a youth group and missions-centered; I'd like to visit with a more wide-open approach. That goes for Grenada, too.

i've been to russia before -- it's completely amazing -- but i'd love to go back and do the train thing too. i WILL go back and do the train thing too!

I just got back from India, though the meet-the-eventual-inlaws version with lots of relatives of relatives of the boy. Absolutely fabulous, you should all really go.

But I want to go back to China as far as the off the continent travel goes, maybe Scandinavia too.

Tierra del fuego! Actually anywhere and everywhere in south america, peru, argentina, chile, uruguay, venezuela, etc.

Ireland.

Cuba.

Spain.

Japan.

India.

And um, Siberia actually.

But my first choice would be anywhere where i can speak spanish.

Sigh. I really really want to travel.

I want to go everywhere. I've never been outside of the US so I'd really like to visit another country.

Places I've never been to, but would love to visit:
    SE Asia (this might happen soon!)
    Japan
    Southern USA - would love to make a road trip there!
    Montréal and Vancouver (OK, the rest of Canada as well, but especially those two cities)
    Seychelles
    Wales
    Ireland (other than Dublin)

Places I've been to, and would love to return to:
    Isle of Skye/Raasay
    Glasgow
    Dublin

i forgot, i also want to go to this castle in Scotland that is supposedly so haunted that people who sleep there sometimes wake up with mysterious bruises and scratches all over them. how insane is that?

i'd like to go to some places with sheep-centric cultures like the Faeroe Islands, also.

Big Sur, camping.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads