Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Martha - badder than ever once out of prison?

So I read somewhere today that when Martha Stewart gets out of the pokey she's going to have some sort of reality show like The Apprentice. While I am a HUGE fan (I think the mag has gone way downhill without her) I know that Martha is a wacka-do and so the thought of her telling people "You're fired!!" or something like that made me laugh myself silly.

The point of this silly post is to wonder aloud what you all think Martha is going to be like once she gets free. Bigger and badder than ever? More psycho about those origami trees? Or perhaps does anyone think she will have attained some sort of inner zen and will start passing out advice like "embrace the mistakes". Heh heh. Sorry if this is only amusing me but I wondered what other people thought.

2. # ADS

Ha, I think she will be Martha cubed, more insane with the centerpieces and wreaths and making your own syrup from the sap of trees than ever. Being caged will only make her stronger, RAAAR! I can't imagine a free-spirited, happy-go-lucky Martha.

I will still irrationally love her, though, even though I don't do most of the stuff she advocates and I like to get more than four hours of sleep.

I can't wait to hear what happens with that reality show -- I wonder if she will be as demanding with the contestants as everyone says she is with her real employees.

definitely MEANER....yes, more bitter, more streamlined, and more dangerous.

I think the big, bad Martha is the Martha that I truly respect. I like the fact that she's as hardcore as she is, both about "domestic crafts" and business. I'd love to see a reality show where we could see her other side as the savvy business woman. :)

northeast iowa/portland, or/BROOKLYN, Baby!
    i imagine her head is just bursting with new ideas so i'd say bigger and badder for sure..

I wonder though if she'll be more grateful for her freedom to do what she wants, and for having money, when she gets out? You know?
    Hopefully.

Well, considering her open letter on her independant website, Martha Talks ( http://www.marthatalks.com/ ) I am hoping that she will become an advocate for women who are imprisoned for minor crimes.

I think the fact that she's doing the reality show may be an indication that she's loosened up a bit, and takes herself less seriously? It could be a "Good Thing."

Afetr her spell in prison, I can totally see Martha releasing a beautifully-produced coffee table book on the following:

http://www.temporaryservices.org/pi_overview.html

I actually only really became aware of Martha over this whole shares-scandal- she's not really known in Australia at all.

my problem with martha is that i really really want her to be nice. like oprah nice.

and then i hear my uncle tell me that his gardening friend stayed at her weekend house and she didn't even make coffee in the morning.

dude. i make coffee in the morning. you don't have to be up at 5am to catch the fresh morning dew for your brew... it's easy.

however, i'm hoping that this little 'time off' will allow her to realise that maybe being a little nice is a 'good thing.' and that spending quality time with people who don't kowtow to you will give her a little bit of understanding.

but then again, it's just a hope!

Maybe she hates coffee. I know I do. You want coffee, go to starbucks.

If that is the proof of being a mean person, well I guess I am guilty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads