Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by buttonarcade
    Yay! You bought my trap! =)
    I was saying I was surprised we only have one *known* Taurus! Every female Taurus I have known has been very creative! They cut hair, paint masterpieces in one night...
    Yes I did! I even went on that astroadvice website to see the description of taurus to see what it says. I don't know any other tauruses except my father and he an I are a lot alike with our moodyness sometimes. Dad is into music though, he plays a guitar. My mom's a scorpio and likes crafty stuff.

2. # ADS

Re: our signs

Quote Originally Posted by rocket helene
    Well, if that doesn't show enough, I'm a bull. One characteristic of the natives of this sign is that they are proud to be Taurus(es). I know other signs, and most don't give a damn, but bulls always do! Another one is : sensitive neck-throat area. Another one is : eagerness to heal, mend, repair, explain, bring comfort even when nobody asks for it, and to hide this behind humour in case such helpfulness is ill-received.

PS : To worsen my taurus' hoarding tendency
    I find it funny that you mentioned that we hide behind humor when people seem to brush us off. I do this all the time. I never realized it before, but if I'm talking to someone and feel like I've offended them then I try acting goofy or joke just to break the tension. Do you ever get super sensitive when someone is angry about something else but you feel like it's because of you? I do that. I used to think that I have a mental problem but maybe it's just my sign (boy, I guess I can't get any flakyer than that.) Besides that, I am a huge packrat of craft supplies that I rarely even use. So I also thought it was interesting that you said you hoard. You should see the bags of yucky clothing I've been saving for years in hopes to "reconstruct" them again. Nice relating to someone for once!

I have 2 friends whose husbands are Taureans and they are the biggest teddy bears, although definitely stubborn.

My mom was a scorp too! She was an art teacher and very crafty.

Here's another great chart site (free w/no spam - no email required).

I've always found I am a text book Cancerian, but since we're getting into the more detailed analyses...

Sun: Cancer
    Very emotional and sensitive, you have an intuitive understanding of the "vibes" around you. No matter how well adjusted you are, you will always need a secret quiet place of your own in order to feel at peace.

Rising: Virgo
    Even though you may think you are uninteresting and dull, you are actually quite soft- spoken, orderly, neat and very likable.

Moon: Libra
    Your refined aesthetic sensibilities attract you to music, dance, art and any other cultured activity.

This is a serious nail-on-the-head situation.

Does anyone read Rob Brezney's Freewill Astrology column? I love his writing and his wack-a-doo outlook.

tra-la-la! another aquarian snake....my birthday is TODAY!!!! and i'm having so much fun i had to stop in and tell you all.

Above chart missed my personality entirely.
    I'm certainly privy the finer things in life ;)

Happy Birthday!
    You don't look a day over....I got nothin' =)
    Kyle*~

what's your sign

Taurus - with 5 planets in Taurus and Leo rising. I'm surprised there are so few Taurus' represented, since craftyness can do some much to beautify the home surroundings.

Quote Originally Posted by revafisheye
    Here's another great chart site (free w/no spam - no email required). [...snip...] Does anyone read Rob Brezney's Freewill Astrology column? I love his writing and his wack-a-doo outlook.
    (I subscribe to the weekly Freewill Astrology newsletter -- it's so much more fun than the usual horoscope!)

That alabe.com link is great, because I'd never be able to figure the rising sign/sun/etc. stuff otherwise. Mine is half-and-half, there's a lot of emphasis on math, which is way off. But these parts:

Mercury is in 02 Degrees Pisces.
    Your ideas and thought processes do not come to you in an orderly, logical fashion. Instead, you think with your feelings or with images produced by your rich and fertile imagination. A very subjective person, your dreams and fantasies are very important to you. You trust your intuitions and tend to reject ideas that are based solely on logic. Very impressionable, you are sensitive to the moods and emotional states of those with whom you come into contact.

Saturn is in 26 Degrees Virgo.
    Your life must be orderly and practical and full of known and familiar routines in order for you to feel comfortable with yourself. Be careful, however, not to let "order" become the be-all and end-all of your life, or you may become cold, crass and unfeeling. Doing useful, practical things boosts your self- esteem. Abstract concepts and reasoning seem frivolous and a waste of time to you. You are very critical of yourself (and others), indeed at times quite self-deprecating. Try to relax a bit and allow yourself the freedom to fail once in a while. However, you probably won't fail very often because you are such a perfectionist.

are dead on. Actually, all the planetary stuff seems dead on, but the rising sign/sun/moon seem off. Weird. Maybe I'm remembering the time of day I was born wrong.

p.s. (as if this needs to be any longer, hee.) Happy (late) birthday, erinina! :)

What a fun thread!

I'm a Gemini and a Fire Snake (1977). Sometimes I hate to admit that I buy into the astrology stuff, but darnit, every time I read a run-down of the Gemini traits, I think "Gee, that really IS me!"

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads