Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Hi all,

I'm a Sagi and An Ox in the Chinese horiscope.

So it turns out I'm a combination between a human, a horse and an Oxen.

2. # ADS

I'm an Aries, and a Lamb in the Chinese horoscope [The lamb is also refered to as a Ram, or a Sheep, or even a Goat, depending on where you get the information].

I filled out the chart thing, and it was all either dead on, or [rarely] horribley wrong. It talked about how I had a very short attention span, a very hot but quickly fading anger, how I tend to say things when I'm upset that I later regret, and how I start tons of 'projects', but find it hard to follow through with them. All are dead on, as is the information about how I'm blunt and honest, but that hurts people sometimes, and I should pay more attention to that, and I love expensive, luxerious things when the budget allows.
    Also, it says that I love to lead, and hate to follow, but don't like the responsibility that comes with being the leader. That couldn't be more dead on, and I was actually surprised by how accurate alot of it was.

I'm a Scorpio, on the cusp of Sagittarius. I've got the Sag. love of travel and adventure, but otherwise I'm Scorpio through and through.

I was born in the year of the dog in Chinese astrology. Seriously? No other dogs?

Happy almost-Chinese New Year, everyone! I'm going to a New Year's party tonight, wearing my "I Climbed the Great Wall" t-shirt in honor of it, and taking pictures to send to my Chinese best friend.

i'm a dog! an aries dog, to be exact, with lots of taurus influence in my chart. which means i am stubborn to the nth degree.

I'm an Aries, April 7, 1966. Born in the year of the fire horse on the Chinese calendar. They used to kill girls like me. Imagine my shock when I found that out.

i am pretty much a textbook cancer.

the worst thing about it is the rather unfortunate name.

Gemini with Cancer rising. Horse

Well, according to www.chineseastrology.com, I am a Water Cat. Here's what it said about me:

The well-mannered Rabbit/Cat is diplomatic, easygoing, refined, and a devoted friend. Detached and aloof, the Rabbit flees personal upheaval and disruption. These souls excel in the fine arts, and are highly creative. Well grounded and ever virtuous, Rabbits shun risk and emotional entanglements, choosing security, and quiet stability. Business partners extraordinare, peaceful and contented Rabbits possesses quiet sensuality and the gift of self-preservation. Sensitive and easily hurt, the private Rabbit keeps their own council and is highly sought after for their advice. The ethical Rabbit needs a loving and unselfish partner who makes very little demands on their time and privacy. Cats gather strength during the breaking dawn hours they rule, between 5:00am - 7:00am.
    Patty

aquarius!!

I am Pisces and I think that I am quite artistic. I am also a Bore.
    My SO is an Aquarius.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads