Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

What is Your Favourite Movie?

Inspired by the "Night Out" thread, I am keen to know: What's Your Favourite Movie? (when I read that question in my head I sound like Oprah saying "What ya cooking?". Mmm...disturbing! Can you tell it's late at night here?)

I will kick off and say it is a very close race between Sabrina, starring Audrey Hepburn, Rear Window or To Catch a Thief, both starring Grace Kelly, and Bowfinger, starring Steve Martin and Eddie Murphy. The movie Dumb and Dumber has cult status amongst my siblings, as does Snatch, the film by Guy Ritchie.

Hmm...I could probably list 100 more. I bet as soon as I submit this post I'll think of something else.

2. # ADS

Hee, the only movie I've seen out of your list is Dumb and Dumber, pudding. That's so sad.

My favorites (I can't pick one and only one because they're so different!): Cat on a Hot Tin Roof, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Some Kind of Wonderful, Pirates of the Caribbean, and I know there are some more drama-filled/serious ones, but I can't think of them right now to save my life.

My favorites are: Mermaids, Almost Famous, For Love of The Game, and Sixteen Candles.

I love movies, so it's hard to pick favorites!

I could never pick *just* one..

Gone With the Wind, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Sweet Home Alabama, Sweet November, and Bounce

That's my top 5.

while there are many many movies i love, my absolute favorite is a musical: the music man! definitely viewed as corny by some, but a classic nonetheless.

My favorites are:

High Fidelity
    Tampopo
    Amelie

i have two: the little mermaid and the usual suspects. and all the harry potter movies too, i guess.

I don't think I could ever pick just one. I do like High Fidelity and Amelie. I also love Delicatessen and City of Lost Children.

Actually, I lied, I love West Side Story, despite it's many faults.

I had no idea there was a film called Tampopo, there is a noodle bar in my city called that, at least now I know where they snagged the name.

Oh I can't pick just one! I love Clerks, the first Kevin Smith film. Disgusting and offensive but absolutely hysterical and true-to-life, which I love. And Amelie of course, along with Jeux d'Enfants (Love Me If You Dare), another more sadder French film. And to round off my top five I'd have to add Garden State and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. As for old movies I really really liked The Apartment.

spirited away and LOTR, and the harry potter movies

eternal sunshine was incredible but i dont think i can endlessly watch that over and over and over. i watch the view askew movies (clerks, mallrats, etc) allll the time though. and have tons of action figures and signed stuff :)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads