Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bitchin' Zombie Minx Mom

Imagine our surprise when my 10yo son Googled my maiden name and up popped a site for a slasher/zombie movie. Seems an ex-boyfriend wrote/produced this Piece of Crap and used my LEGAL Name for the lead female character, and billed as "Bitch" in the tag lines. hmmmmmm...Gotta love direct to video.

Apparently someone did not like the idea that I left him. Even though it was a LONG time ago! He was obviously not clever enough to CYA by changing the spelling of my names, either. And it ain't exactly a common name like "Lori Smith". Brought to you by the same wizards behind "Blair Witch". Guess they just missed that "disclaimer" about being "a work of fiction and similarities between persons living or dead being unintentional."
    The chowderhead stole MY name!!!!!!

Resulted in many interesting questions from my son.

Anyone else in a similar experience??? Books? Songs? More Direct to Video Schlock?

At this point, I'm in the mood to rip 'em a new one with a crochet hook.

2. # ADS

No similar experiences, but I have to say that's funny as hell in a terrible sort of way.

Google is going to be the downfall of American Men, I think.

Yeah, what's really funny is that I married the guy I left him for...still married to the same guy. Chowderhead thought my now spouse was postively ancient..only 4yrs older than me..and 3 yrs older than Chowderhead. Chowder wrote my spouse as a lecherous Geezer, but got the name wrong.

Next? Imbecile Boy decided that I only was with Spouse "for his money". What money???? I'm missing the money!! And when Spouse snores, ain't no money worth listening to that! So of course, my character is a conniving, money grubbing wench.

Much as I want him to die old and very lonely, it was a fiendish ploy!

sykm.freeservices.com/theplot.html

But seems to have lost his hair and looks scary Michael Stipe. There IS karmic justice!

This may be sort of mischievious.

But...how funny would it be if you dropped the ex a note letting him know how tickled you are that a little bit of your kicky younger self has been permanently immortalized? Treat it like a great honor and flatter him for his creativity. I bet he squirms.

Sounds like he is quite bitter . Just be very thankful that you didn't stick around with him!!!!!!! And I second the idea of sending him a beautiful thank you card.

I loved the idea of tranforming it into an Act of Love. Tistan and Isolde. Dante and Beatrice. Chowderhead and Bessiemae. Oops!~ Just spewed my tea.

So on that note, I set the wheels in motion with a carefully worded email to a rather successful indie film maker we both know...what "a sweet gesture", how it's upped the "Cool Mom factor", "my teenage babysitter wants to know where he can get a copy", etc. J.R. forwarded that to CH, as I have no clue as where CH hangs his hat or shaves his head, these days.

Even J.R., who makes his considerable living appalling folks, was stuptified the Chowderhead would use my name and agreed this was "odd duck behavior".

So stay tuned...

When you google my name the first listing is for a woman wanted for kidnapping.

I've been pretty careful about how my name shows up online - so far the real me doesn't show up when you google it.

HA! I love Marina's idea..... you must be some woman! Sounds like he had a tough time getting over you!

HA! I love Marina's idea..... you must be some woman! Sounds like he had a tough time getting over you!

When I read that I kept thinking about the quote that the best revenge is a life well-lived - and it's true. He can think whatever he wants, but you got yourself in a better relationship and are having a much better time now, I'm sure.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads