Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scooter!

I just bought this. Brand new. I spent a lot more than I'd intended, and I'm still reeling from the sticker shock.

Looking at the suggested price on the web site I feel less bad, 'cause the base price I paid was significantly less - although with the maintenance agreement and theft insurance (which I figure are both good investments) it added up to more. And the monthly payments should be manageable.

I was looking for a used one, and the dealership showed me one that had been used in a training course - so it had a few miles on it & was discounted, but still new enough to be under warranty. I decided to buy that one, they wrote up the financing deal and everything - and then they discovered they had one exactly like it brand-new with no miles on it. So they gave me that one instead. It's really pretty sweet.

But still. OMG I JUST BOUGHT A SCOOTER.

2. # ADS

So cool! I always smile when I see people on scooters. It just looks like so much fun.

I was on a walk with my boyfriend last Saturday afternoon- it was a beautiful sunny afternoon- and we saw a "gang" of 4 scooters drive by. I'm not sure what kind they were, but they looked vintage, and the people on them were all so cool/quirky looking.

I wanted to be their friend!

wow, congrats!

HAppy riding!

have fun with your new scootie!

If I can convince my riding buddy, I'll be scooting along this afternoon or tomorrow (it's supposed to be 70 tomorrow, and I'm near Seattle!?!?!)

The electric scooter is the transport of the future: it works without gasoline, so it does not pollute the air. The owner of such vehicles can quickly get where they want without spending a penny on fuel. They also do not require registration or a driver's license, and they can also be charged from a regular 220-volt outlet.

A rating of the best Under 500 e-scooters from manufacturers who care about service and guarantees will help you decide which model to buy. The advantages presented in the review, as well as the disadvantages of each model, will help you choose a worthy option.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Ads