Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Name: Bronwen
    One daughter, age 11
    Pets: 2 rats, Legolas and Gimli, and I am recovering from the recent loss of my childhood pet, Chet the Cat.

I am a reference librarian at an academic library.

I collect:
    Vintage aprons and anything else old or vintage. Especially kitchen stuff.

Knitting is my favorite craft right now, but I enjoy all kinds. My daughter picked up knitting like a pro and is excellent at it. Unfortunately, she doesn't enjoy it.

I have a boyfriend of three years, Hari, who is a financial analyst. But he has many redeeming qualities as well. ; )

I love reading. I am addicted to audiobooks, which I listen to when I commute, knit, and go to bed.

I love estate sales, thrift stores, and flea markets.

I have lived in the Chicago area for most of my life.

2. # ADS

anna
    married
    no kids yet... ;)
    i have a darling turkish angora cat whose name is gideon, but my hubby and i always call him "the kitten". he's blind in one eye, has very few teeth left, but is the sweetest, most spry 11 year old cat i've ever seen. i love him to bits and don't know what'll happen when the day he doesn't exist anymore comes. i will be one very sad kittymomma.

i like to knit, and while i hone my skills, i think i'd like to add crochet to my repertoire.

i love music. love it love it love it. i have a hard time with music snobs who can't admit they like a britney spears song. (she's got the best songwriting team in the world! how can you resist some of it?!?!) i love all kinds of music--from johnny cash to weezer to tori amos to jungle to robbie fulks to white zombie. i have a soft spot for john denver and the beach boys.

i work in the photography industry (think catalogs, not weddings). i can't imagine doing anything else. well, i can. it's just one of the best jobs i've ever had.

i love thrift stores, making mix CDs, getting goofy with people, laughing, rocking out, and making new friends, among other things.

i live in madison, but am from the milwaukee area. my husband's from iowa. we love living here, and hope to raise a family here.

i try to like exercising. i love to listen to people tell stories. i like email from friends i haven't heard from in a long time.

i like playing old skool videogames. i just got done playing mario 3 all afternoon. now i need to get my ass off the couch.

Name: Anne Hydro (my friends joke about my name, hydroponics, hydroplane, hydrox cookie...you get the picture)
    I'm married for 1 1/2, no kids, 2 dogs (one is golden retriever, one is a nova scotia duck tolling dog which we thought was a retriever, makes no difference) and a lot of fishies.

My job is like the ole' 80's movie Maniquin. That's basically what I do, and yes I do talk to them. They can piss you off.

I studied to be an art teacher for 2 1/2 years and then ran out of money, got an apartment, got married, bought a house, and never returned to college.

My personality is strange. I love art, and artists. I find that artists are the best people for me to get a long with. I get frustrated when people don't apprieciate creativity. I tend to be a hermit sometimes because I feel like the society we live in always judges people too much. I feel everyone has the right to be who they want to be, and we shouldn't try to change people's beliefs to our own. When I'm your friend, I'm your friend forever-I'm very loyal. I love to hear people laugh. I'm a major procrastinator. I dwell on problems, and worry way too much.

I love music so much it hurts! I always wanted to learn how to play an instrument, but never did. I love so many musicians I can't list them all. My top favorites would be the Beatles, The Doors, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Dave Mathews Band, Joe Cocker, Smashing Pumpkins, and many many more. I don't really like country or rap-but there are exceptions. I love Johnny Cash, and the Beastie boys.

I dabled in a lot of different crafts. The only thing I don't do is scrapbooking or collect rubber stamps. I love painting but always have a hard time finding subject matter.

Other crap about me: I love vintage everything, if it's old I love it!
    I love to collect things with Van Gogh's Starry night on it. I love Kluntz books, even though I think I'm a little old for that. I love butterflies, the color green, and ice cream.

I also belong to the Realm of Redheads, which you can go to when you click on the link in my quote area.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

Ads