View Poll Results: How often do you shave?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Every day

5 9.80%
  • At least two or three times a week

5 9.80%
  • Every week

8 15.69%
  • At least two or three times a month

10 19.61%
  • Every month

6 11.76%
  • Every few months or so/never

17 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

how often do you shave?

Just curious.
    I shave, erm, rarely.

2. # ADS

i shave my legs very, very rarely. but i shave my armpits a few times a month. if i had actual armpit hair, i would totally rock it, but my 'pit hair is really sparse and patchy so it just looks icky if i don't shave it.

Actually, my shaving habits vary quite a bit. I shave probably every other day in the summer (I'm half Italian, I practically get a 5 o'clock shadow on my legs). I hardly ever shave in the winter, unless I know someone else is going see my legs.

i shave every day because i'm so in the habit i can barely sleep with my legs touching each other if they're spiky. this is a habit i have that really kinda bothers me. i'm a feminist who can't not shave. i guess i do it for me, which is a great reason to do things. but i hate not being able to stop. maybe if i drink myself into passing out every night ... (just kidding on the last sentence)

During winter, almost never. In summer, more often...but I hate shaving so now I'm going to try out sugaring...don't know if it works for armpits though.

My leg hair definitely shows when I don't shave. I'm envious of anyone who can go a couple of days without shaving and still show their legs during that time.

So, in the winter, my shaving habits vary from every 2-5 days. When it is warm, I shave every day.

Don't hate me, peppermintsquare. But I can go for days before you'd even notice I need to shave my legs. I have long brown hair, but my leg (and arm) hair is blond and fine. (Thanks, Mom!) I usually shave once a month in the winter and once a week in the summer!

The underarms - well, just whenever it looks like they need it (or my husband points out what I haven't noticed). That takes two swipes of the razor!

I shave every third day, as I wash my hair. That actually might gross people out but my hair is naturally curly and is very, very dry. My hair dresser says I am the whitest black girl she knows! I'm a redhead and have really coarse, frizzy, dry hair. Because my hair is super coarse I have to shave my armpits more often than my legs otherwise it gets to prickly for me to handle. My legs aren't so bad so not as often. I've already skipped for weeks, not a big deal in the winter. In the summer though I feel like someone is going to notice so I shave 'em if I see stuble.

here's the thing. I can actually feel my leg hair blowing in the wind.

I don't do this on purpose...seriously! My hair is so light that once it starts to show up a lot (about 3 weeks after I shave) then all of a sudden it gets to be a bit...erm..well..noticable?

My husband doesn't complain, I guess he has accepted it. :)

teagrl---what's sugaring?

in the winter i give up shaving. about once a month or whenever i am at my parents house i will shave everything, arms/armpits and legs. touch up the bikini line when i start looking like an amazon.

in the summer i shave slightly more frequently. right now i just don't feel like spending the ten dollars on a razor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads