Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Where are you going on vacation

Where is everyone spending their vacations this year. Next month I'm flying to Utah, but it's not really for a vacation. In October I'm going to Savannah, Georgia for 4 days and then to Myrtle Beach, S. Carolina for 3 days. I can't wait until the October trip.

2. # ADS

I'm planning a vacation for late July to Montreal. I was inspired to visit there by a little article I read in Budget Living several months ago. I checked out a book on the city, and the more I read about it the more it sounds like a taste of Europe, only far less expensive. I just need to figure out now if we're going to drive or fly.

Hopefully sicily.

I dont' know yet, my b/f invited me to go w/his family but he never makes plans in advance, if that doesn't work out maybe i'll go home at christmas time :)

It's been a while since I vacationed, but it's not too bad b/c I live in a vacation destination :)

jt

I am going to Wales, in about a month time. I love the UK... :)

Maine, California

I am going to California in July to see my family. My dad just got his pilot's licence in December, so he said he would take me up in his little plane. I may hop in his extra car and drive out to Vegas and see my little brother (he's 23) too. There are some awesome quilt stores in Vegas...

I am also going to do my summer trip with my good friend up to Maine in August. We drive by way of Quilting stores and it is so much fun and we spend sooo much money we shouldn't! But hey, that's what vacationing is all about right? At least is is useful stuff....

For Memorial Day weekend, my boyfriend and I are driving from Seattle to Southwestern Montana. I've never been, but they have hot springs and ghost towns so I'm sure it'll be a blast.

Sewing Stars-I've been to Maine twice this year. It's so pretty. What part are you going to? I went to the Topsham/Bath area.

I'd love to go outside of the US for vacation. I've never even been to Canada or Mexico.

Sewing Stars-I've been to Maine twice this year. It's so pretty. What part are you going to? I went to the Topsham/Bath area.

I'd love to go outside of the US for vacation. I've never even been to Canada or Mexico.

patrick and i used to go on BIG vacations like to europe and new york, but now that the kids are older (pre-teens), it's not fair to go without them. so now our trips are shorter and closer. but it's still fun. here in az during the summer, it is so hot that the tourist season comes to a complete halt - so all the ultra posh resorts slash their prices. It's a blast to check in for a weekend and party like a rock star with la familia![/i]

well, if the deal goes through on this house and land we are trying to buy, we're not going on vacation for the next 30 years! but that's ok, because the land itself is like a vacation. ahhh, peace and quiet. but if we did go anywhere, it would be camping on a white sand beach island in north florida with a bunch of friends.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads