Thread: buying houses

buying houses

anyone know anything about buying houses? like my husband an i are looking at some online and it will say something like 'affordable 3/2/2' what does that mean?

2. # ADS

3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 . . . something. You'd think they'd write these ads in English if they actually wanted to sell the damn place : )

I looked up "real estate abbreviations." 3/2/2 means 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom and a 2-car garage.

Hey girl friend!!! I'm Realtor!! When you're ready to start talking to people, please let me refer an agent and a mortgage broker to you... because I work for an international company (Coldwell Banker) outgoing referals are almost required for my success. Give a sister some play! And let me know if you have any other questions!!!

One that always confounded me was DLUG: double lock-up garage.

I edited my post to add - remember to approach anything labelled a quaint cottage or affordable with an open mind; and remember: you are crafty. :-)

I own some land in country and am designing a very basic cottage w/front porch. But sometimes I think about buying a house to be moved. Mr. Ex-Schmatta and I did that, and it was most crafty and frugal.

Quote Originally Posted by kissmyknitz
    Hey girl friend!!! I'm Realtor!! When you're ready to start talking to people, please let me refer an agent and a mortgage broker to you... because I work for an international company (Coldwell Banker) outgoing referals are almost required for my success. Give a sister some play! And let me know if you have any other questions!!!
    Buying a rental property in Oregon,living in California.I would love a refferal!

Hello,it's really good if you are going to buy a new house and I think 3/2/2 means that 3 bedrooms , 2 bathroom , 2 car garage . so I would like to say that you should hire a real estate agent because you are completely unfamiliar from such work,so best of luck for buying a new house.

Last edited by leemike; 01-16-2014 at 10:54 PM.

Remove Ads

Ads