Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 85

Thread: Lost

  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    811
    Yes, Sayid can make me wet my panties.

  2. # ADS

  3. #12
    Guest
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    North Georgia Mountains
    Posts
    191
    Have I missed something, or is Claire ever going to have her baby, among other things. As for the purgatory idea, is seems more like a supernataural place to escape responsibility or reality(Bermuda Triangle idea).
    I just want to know that the writers have a plan, and aren't jerking around with us.

  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,563
    Quote Originally Posted by mele
    Have I missed something, or is Claire ever going to have her baby, among other things. As for the purgatory idea, is seems more like a supernataural place to escape responsibility or reality(Bermuda Triangle idea).
    I just want to know that the writers have a plan, and aren't jerking around with us.
    The previews for the next episode have Claire going into labor. JJ has said that she will have the baby in the first season and that one (main) character will die in the first season, he has hinted that this will be in the same episode.

    Like I said earlier - JJ has said that there is an explanation and it is a completely plausible, non-supernatural one. He has flat out denied the purgatory speculation.

    Of course, we will not know what it is until the series finale, so I'm ok, not knowing until then.

  5. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    777
    lizzymahoney - hahahahahahaha, yes and he's crafy too. Did you see him get creative with the glasses? Couldn't he have just popped out the lenses and fit them to the frames? It's funnier this way I know but...

  6. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    43
    Oh man, Sayid is hot!!!!!

  7. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Adelaide, Australia
    Posts
    54
    Oh, man, I thought because you guys are so far ahead of Australia that you'd know something more by now. I can't believe Claire hasn't had her baby over there yet! That means we'll have to wait centuries for anything to happen over here.

    I like it, but it's moving really slowly (I think I just get frustrated because they show it with more ads than I've ever seen in my life here, and they get through such tiny bits of storyline in an episode).

  8. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,563
    Quote Originally Posted by eixmi
    Oh, man, I thought because you guys are so far ahead of Australia that you'd know something more by now. I can't believe Claire hasn't had her baby over there yet! That means we'll have to wait centuries for anything to happen over here.

    I like it, but it's moving really slowly (I think I just get frustrated because they show it with more ads than I've ever seen in my life here, and they get through such tiny bits of storyline in an episode).
    There was a 5 week haitus recently as well as several other blocks of weeks off over the holidays. They wanted to have the climax of the show occur during sweeps this Spring.

  9. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    43
    I hate all that "saving stuff for sweeps" crap. It's so frustrating to get 2 or 3 new episodes, then a bunch of reruns in haphazard order. I remember when I was a kid, they'd show an entire season of something before showing the reruns (in consecutive order). I read somewhere that the reason it's become like this is that there are fewer episodes per season being made due to the astronomical cost of making each one. Sux! Lost is the first show I've gotten excited about since the dear departed Buffy (sigh) . . .

  10. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Maddie Haunches
    I hate all that "saving stuff for sweeps" crap. It's so frustrating to get 2 or 3 new episodes, then a bunch of reruns in haphazard order. I remember when I was a kid, they'd show an entire season of something before showing the reruns (in consecutive order). I read somewhere that the reason it's become like this is that there are fewer episodes per season being made due to the astronomical cost of making each one. Sux! Lost is the first show I've gotten excited about since the dear departed Buffy (sigh) . . .
    That's why I don't mind when they start a show mid-season and run it uninterrupted (like they did with Alias this year and they did with NYPD Blue a few years ago). I would rather wait longer between seasons to get consistent airings.

  11. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    Posts
    43
    I agree, brdgt! Interrupting the season with out-of-order reruns also makes it impossible for someone who may have missed a few episodes to understand what the hell is going on, especially with a show like Lost.


 
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Lost Season 3
    By brdgt in forum Freestyle
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-12-2006, 09:23 AM
  2. LOST again
    By it_grrl in forum Freestyle
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 09:27 AM
  3. He lost *another* job!!
    By doulabitsymama in forum Domestic Bliss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 07:53 PM
  4. lost bag.
    By palegreen in forum Freestyle
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 06:23 PM
  5. Knitting lingo - lost in translation
    By Iz in forum Share A Craft
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-05-2004, 08:17 PM