Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Lost

So I watched GMA this morning, to see the "extra scene", it was pretty anti-climactic.
    It was just charlie and claire talking about Danielle, how she was crazy (nutso; a few sandwiches short of a picnic) and they showed her sucking down a raw egg. Claire said how she knew, after ethan took her and they got away, that "they" would be back, and then charlie asked her if that was why she hadn't named the baby yet.

2. # ADS

So the others are hillbillies? And so much for my "circus ship" theory, although I don't think those hole things could have dragged the pilot out of the plane. I will dream all summer of my rogue elephant.

Don't volcanic island have lava tubes? Is that what the holes are? Though that wouldn't explain the explosions.

And Jack is really starting to bug me. Listen Mr. Arrogant, did you ever think that it would be a bad thing for everyone if the only doctor on the island blew himself up? Oh no, must protect the woman. Grrr.

And my sweet little Locke might actually be quite crazy. "Let me go. The island is testing me." What?!? But I like Hurley even more now.

I hope they show this episode again soon. I need to see it in a less agitated state. And I will second: Why, Charlie, why?

Quote Originally Posted by cannibalsandwich
    So the others are hillbillies?
    Most likely drug traffickers or modern day pirates. With all the cultural references that they keep throwing in to the scripts, there'd be some kind of reference to The Beach (either Alex Garland novel or the Leonardo diCaprio schlockfest). Actually pirates would make for a much more interesting angle that getting caught up in a supernatural conspiracy theory.

Personally, I thought Veronica Mars did a much better job with a season finale that had you at the edge of your seat (although it was pretty easy to guess whodunit). They're going to be in the same time slot next fall, so that's probably the show I'll be watching instead.

The Modern Day Hillbilly Pirates!

Sounds like a garage band.

Go here and click on the seat numbers: 4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42 to see a teaser for next season.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Remove Ads

Ads