Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    water... with a twist of lemon. 'cause I'm fancy like that.

2. # ADS

1:12 PM.

Water.... I am a boring girl today...

Maybe I'll go get some lemonaid.... it is so BEAUTIFUL here in Philadelphia today, it calls for something spring-ish.

Earl Grey tea with sugar and milk. It's pouring down buckets of rain on the Northern California coast today. I imagine there will be many more cups of tea before the day is over.

Quote Originally Posted by stella
    Katrin, how do you foam soy milk? in all my days working at a coffee shop with a nice espresso machine, i was unable to foam soymilk in satisfying manner. the foam always went back to liquid, was too open, or tasted like plastic.
    I've never had a problem foaming soy milk - you do it just like regular milk. Maybe it's the brand that your shop used. I think different brands of soy have different foaming capabilities (some curdle and separate out if they even touch coffee that's a different temperature - gross!)

I know *$ uses a special formulation of Silk (available only in vanilla, alas) that's made for sale only in their stores. I think it's designed to blend and foam better. I've always used regular Silk (all flavors) or Soy Dream at home, and it foams up just fine.

Under no circumstances should you use Sun Soy for anything. It's gritty and nasty.

dang, I miss coffee. I can't drink caffeine, and at work they only make regular, so my drinking routine these days: 1 cup water, 1 bottle Sprite, 1 cup water, 1 bottle Caffeine-Free Diet Coke. right now it's 10:00 and I'm still on water #1.

I am waiting patiently for the caffeine-free version of Diet Coke with Lime, which will probly never appear. grrr.

I've given up caffeine for now, also, and would love some caffeine free diet coke with lime. Yesterday, I was looking caffeinated diet coke with lime and pining for it.

French Toast flavored coffee from Bruegger's. Yummmmmmmm.

haha, didn't anyone post in the evening? last night i would have posted: "whole foods market italian lemon soda with raspberry vodka..." which sounded so good in theory, but was kinda enh. but got better as i sipped more, as such drinks tend to.

sorry, i know the thread is "what are you drinking?" not "what were you drinking last night?"

right now: water.

a minute ago I was drinking Chai Tea because I told a friend that I had never tried it so she picked it up for me. Waaaay too much ginger in that puppy. So now I am drinking a regular old iced tea with a smidge of splenta.

Tazo's Wild Orange tea--very tangy, no artificial orangey flavor. Also gave up caffeine 2 months ago, sigh. Last night, we tried the strawberry-infused sake I made (2 parts sake--cheap is fine, 1 part fruit (citrus, pineapple, etc.--let sit for 2-4 days, then strain & refrigerate).

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads