did anyone see america's next top model tonight?

tyra chewed out an ungrateful contestant! screaming at her, puttin her in her place! i got choked up. i LOVE that show...did anyone catch it?

2. # ADS

I got choked up too!

The ending (who got sent home) was surprising, too!

i missed the last 5 minutes, when everything happpened....WHO GOT VOTED OFF????

kathy,

i'm so glad you like the show. i'm addicted, yet disgusted. my husband says it makes his stomach turn and feel strongly about the evils of capitalism, but me, i find it riveting. but i did think tyra was a bit overwrought. i mean, please. calm yourself down, it's just modeling, not saving the world.

I really do hate myself for being so hopelessly addicted to the show...

I have to stay up until midnight to watch it because my city doesn't actually have a UPN station, everything comes on Fox...but I stay up to watch it anyway.

I was really surprised at the ending! I missed what she said because the baby decided to cry at that exact moment, but I did see the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by jean
    i'm addicted, yet disgusted.
    exactly!

Ah, that show is such cheesy fun! 'Ello guvnah!

I was jealous last night because I always wanted to read off a teleprompter.

i generally only watch this when i'm around, but after watching the previews while watching veronica mars (a show EVERYONE should watch), i had to see it. i have to say, i find this season kinda boring. so, i was ready for some good drama.

HOWEVER, there is no way that that girl deserved to be yelled at like that. my sister thinks tyra completely exploited her for the drama, and i agree with her. some people deal with disappointment with humor. and methinks the tyra doth take herself and this show WAAAYYYYY too seriously.

well, that's my 2 cents.

I think part of Tyra's "outburst" was scripted to shake up the other girls and make them "compete" harder. But really, you've got it or you don't (says the talentless girl who would never dream of trying to be a model) and I don't think that the "model lessons" are that effective.

I can't stop watching though! Those girls are little monsters to each other, and I can't pull my eyes away.

i bought it hook, line and sinker!!!

i swear, i just pulled the same dramatic speech withthe yelling and screaming (but i was in my paintclothes, not a sexy red dress) on my 14-year-old who doesnt appreciate what he has.
    always wants to cop out and give up. luckily, he caught that last bit of the show and i was like, "right on tyra!". her speech fit exactly with what he needed to hear from someone else.

i don't think she could have planned that. when you spend so much time trying to help someone and then they show they dont appreciate it, all it takes is one thing for them to say or do (espcially if it is that time of the month!) and SNAP! the bitch switch is flipped!

just in my opinion that is...but then i'm a reality tv junkie. i wish they made a patch for that!

Remove Ads

Ads