Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Did you wait until the last minute?

Who waited until today to do/mail you taxes off?

Not me. I did federal in Feb. and State were mailed about 3 weeks ago.

2. # ADS

but of course

Why i always wait and then run around like a crazy person, i'll never know.

jean

No way, I got a refund and I needed the $$ to cover some vet bills. I did my taxes in February. Now, the years I've owed, it's a different story...

I always owe a little, and I'm pretty obsessive about money matters, so I always make myself do them right away so I don't have that hanging over my head.

We did ours in February as soon as we had all our slips. Of course, we have since realized we didn't have all our slips so some stuff will have to go on next year's taxes.

I was very confused as to why the post office was so busy on Tuesday (thought it was just because of the long weekend) but, thanks to the wonders of the internet (ie. a cute lj friend), was reminded of the joys of tax time.

My hub and I owe a little. I was a HUGE procrastinator and just sent out my taxes on Saturday!

I did mine myself for the first time ever (with help from my boyfriend). I own my own business, plus work freelance, so they are super, super complicated--lots of write-offs for art supplies and square footage of my home that's used for business, etc. They took forever. I did them at the end of last month because we went out of town last week and I just couldn't have finished them by today otherwise...

I'm getting a little refund, which makes me so happy that I'm (mostly) not supporting the war money-wise. I wish we had some control over what taxes paid for, I'd love to direct my little payroll tax money towards schools and parks instead of the defense budget! Plus I am really broke right now so I hope the refund comes kind of soon.

I just did mine this morning, and haven't even put it in the mail yet! And I'm very, VERY upset because I owe $537.00.

Neesypea, you can't call yourself a HUGE procastinator if you sent yours out last weekend! If I ever actually did mine a few days ahead of time, I'd be patting myself on the back!

I sent my taxes off today. I'm due $1100 from the feds and $105 from my state!

I did turbotax online but I needed info from my 2002 return and my 2002 return is in a box behind my air conditioner in my horror of a closet so I procrastinated. I should've hired someone to clean out my closet for the amount I'm getting back, huh.

i also did turbotax online... since for the past 2 years i've done it like that and it saves your info... granted it costs $50 to do it. But I'd rather pay that, then have the feds on my back again ops: (just kidding)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads