Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

what's your superpower?

Do you have superstrength? Can you run faster than a locomotive? Do you have a bustier that deflects bullets?

Mine: I can detect bullshit faster than a speeding bullet...

What's yours?

2. # ADS

I have the amazing power to read tiny details I've read or heard people say! I can especially remember poems people have written for up to three or four years.

I regularly lose semi-important bits of paper (like recipes I want to give someone, or the list of photos someone wanted from our wedding), and then find them again after it's no longer important.

Does that count?

I can predict plot twists and sometimes even dialogue in TV shows and movies. I am especially good at soaps.

Alison

I can find anything that anyone else has lost. Can't find my own stuff, though. The frustration gets in the way.

I am a mentally ill people magnet. I make their spidey senses tingle. Usually the paranoid delusional ones who hear voices and are in the know about conspiracies. There's something about my face. Put me and 100 other people in any given place, and the one who knows his or her way around a psychiatric ward makes a beeline for me. Creeps me out a little because I end up with a mental "whiff" of the despair and desolation, but it must happen for a reason, so I stick around and listen for awhile, unless I get a predatory vibe.

My husband, who has never been to a key party in his life, can correctly identify people who swing.

i am multitalented with 2 superpowers: i almost always know where my husband's keys, sunglasses, and wallet are, and he's constantly misplacing them.

i also am riduculously punctual, like, to the minute- if i'm supposed to be 45 minutes away at a certain time, i will get there on the nose.

i can be told any date and instantly be able to figure out the day of the week it was/is/will be. old people love it!

and i can bend my pinky while keeping all my other fingers perfectly straight.

i can:
    - Read street signs about a mile away

-Bend my fingers backwards to a 90 degree angle – which tends to freak people out

- Catch the most minute continuity gaffes in movies. (like when someone’s glass was 1/2 full, then it was full, then it was 1/4 full, etc.)

I also have a tendency to be what my family calls “telepathetic”

I always know who's calling us when teh phone rings...I'm probably right about 95% of the time. If I don't get a vibe, I know it's going to be a sales call or something like the doctor's office.
    I can organize ANYTHING, and somehow manage to motivate people to do something w/ their crap even though I'm not an agressive or pushy person. (Unless, of course, it's my son!!)

I have an amazing memory. I can remember conversations, word for word, from years back.

It makes me a horrible person to date, though. My boyfriend is often frustrated by my ability to bring up conversations from seven years ago during arguments.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads