Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    fairy stuff...art, figurines (totally not the kind you see in your grandma's curio cabinet) anything fairies! i love them.

2. # ADS

I collect picture frames.. I don't know how it started, but I'm always buying them! I have a bunch in my room.

I used to collect anything penguin too, I just recently put all my penguin stuff in a box since it was cluttering up my room... I'll miss the pengies

I have a rather odd collection: Lender's Bagel paraphenalia. I have 4 stuffed advertising beanie bagels, and some other weird logo items. I also have some ads that I stole out of the grocery store when I was in high school. If anyone happens to have any of the beanie bagels, I'd definitely be interested in purchasing it if it was missing from my collection.

I also have a key chain collection, but I haven't figured out a decent way to display it.

Sadly I don't have a lender's bagel keychain - that'd be pretty cool.

* Star Wars--somehow I ended up with about 7 Han Solos. I don't know how.
    * Action figures--mostly Star Wars, but I have some girl superhero ones, too
    * Postcards--quirky ones and ones from places I've been, or both, like the jackelope one I found in New Mexico.
    * Coins--my grandpa gave me some of his collection. I don't really add to it much, but I have been pretty into the new quarter thing. Just found Oregon! Booya!
    * Fancy underwear--when I die, I want to be buried in my French maid's costume

- Makeup (I've been obsessed w/ hoarding makeup since I was very young)
    - Home accessories that are Red (especially sparkley Red things) or Light Blue
    - Cuban things, but nothing too cartoonish or touristy. Mostly posters / paintings / photographs depicting scenery or cities or people, magazines, stamps and the occasional knick knack.
    - Hibiscus jewelry has become a recent obsession/collection this year
    - Beads though I do little beading
    - Hair products
    - Vintage Beaded/Sequined Handbags
    - Tasteful, girly Lingerie

i collect anything rabbit connected. i have little ornaments and figurines mostly. i love the harmony kingdom range, have found some stuff on ebay. i love rummaging through charity shops and boot sales for things.
    i also am drawn to anything fairyish or anything knit related, especially yarn.
    i used to collect badges and postcards when i was a kid.
    my bf came home with a bag full of bunnies he found at a boot sale for me. made me remember why i liked him lol.

I collect snowdomes and old suitcases. To start with all the old cases were really good for stashing stuff in and then piling one on top of the other in my flat and they look really cool. Now I have so many they're often empty as I haven't accumulated junk to stash as quickly as I've accumulated cases. I found a lovely old hat box at a boot sale a few weeks ago and I love it, but my favourites are still the set of cases my grandma took on her trip to Australia in 60s (on a ship!).

Paddington Bears and related things (books, snowglobe, board game, etc)
    The company that made them in the US was sold a few years back and they were discontinued, so now they're much harder to find.
    I REALLY want a PB lunch box but so far no luck.
    Oh and i do have a navy blue toggle coat and floppy red hat too!

I collect

<3robots

<3calculators

and somtimes robot calculators

I always feel I have too much stuff, but does that stop me from collecting? Nooo . . .

I collect:
    - vintage compacts (thanks grama!)
    - snowmen / evergreens (but they only come out at xmas)
    - decorated boxes (to store all my craft items!)
    - decorated purse-pack kleenexes (not meant to be a collection but they're just too pretty to use!)

And I have an xmas angel collection (which started when I was born, I have no say in the matter) and fish (not live ones though) which I am trying to slowly shrink. I also have a thing for photo frames, but don't have enough space to put them up so have slowly started to shrink that collection as well, and don't allow myself to buy anymore!

And I have the usual hoard of purses, jewelry, books, DVDs and make-up. ;)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads