Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    most of my collecting has stoppped, unless you include yarn and beads and craft stuff. my office is littered with most of my "collections" though, which includes:

Monkeys - huge curious george/sockmonkey collection with a few other random simians, like a vintage ash tray (dispite my board name, I do not smoke), magnets, and wind up toys.

Tiny Car Models - as in, tiny scale models of tiny cars, like Minis, Fiats, Messerschmitts, and Isettas.

Funny Animal Pictures - I've got two posters - cartoons of a squirrel wearing an apron pushing a shopping cart with a ham in it, and a beaver in overalls carrying a meat cleaver and carrying a ham and a string of sausages around his neck. (You can see them in the picture in the "hair extensions" thread) And then a painting of a pigeon discovering the third dimension. This is a new collection I guess. I'd really love to get a print of a Donald Roller Wilson painting, but alas, even the prints are expensive.

Power Puff Girls - this collection has dwindled as I've been giving a lot of it to my boyfriend's 10 year old daughter.

Stuff that's still boxed up at home:
    Snowglobes - I've got about 50 of them -- rule is that it has to have a 3D scene in it - none of that flat photo stuff. the kitschier the better.

Rock Art Posters - I even have one of a gallery show *of* rock art posters - there's probably about 20 or so? Lots of different bands from different artists although my favorites are a Derek Hess poster for Arcwelder/Flour and a Bird Machine poster for Shellac.

and then there's....
    Motorcycles - I used to have four, from four different decades (1967, 1975, 1988, 1998) but sold two of them because I just don't have time to work on them or ride them all.

2. # ADS

I like to collect handmade coffee mugs, but that has been hard lately because I am currently traveling a lot and living out of suitcase. They don't travel well so I end up leaving them with family, but I do have my favorite one that I take everywhere I go.

I collect horse sculptures, and oddly, fabric. I have projects in mind when I buy it, usually, but I'm easily distracted, lol

I collect miniuture clocks. I don't change the batteries or anything. None of them have the right time. I just think they are cute. I have received some as a gift to represent what I love to do. -a camera - golf bag - golf ball- telephone. I'm just waiting to find one that represents crafting. LOL

I collect golf accessories. It is interesting for me, because I like play golf and it is an interesting for me too. I do not buy everything just like this. Usually I read various reviews on the sites before buying. It helps to choose a quality product and a great copy for my collection. I read a review on https://golfclubguru.net/top-5-best-budget-drivers/ .

Stamps
    Money

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Remove Ads

Ads