Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: what's your current project???

dang girl you got so much done so quickly! i am so jealous.

i am working on the backgammon bag (with the cardigan rib) and it's taking forever.

i'm also working on corcheting another case for my ipod, and fixing my necklace of turqoise beads (it broke about 2 years ago from overuse and i barely learned to tie on a clasp. yeah it's taking me a while).

my friend just let me borrow a few of her knitting books, including one with these incredible scarf patterns. i'm so tempted to get started but i already have so many projects that are half-done!

i have a list of projects to work on but do you see me working on them? not at all.

jangrl

2. # ADS

Possibly a scrap book.
    Polymer clay magnets.
    Screen printing mad amounts of things. :)

does any of you enjoy drawing or painting?? writting...you know...i do, i've done it all my life (well, 14 years but hey!)

i am currently trying to finish a gigantic scarf for my boyfriend. you should see the size of this thing....it may just turn out to be a blanket!

i just finished reading gulliver's travels so i am starting to illustrate it. i really want to do a huge project for this, so it might (seriously) take me a few years to complete.

i am going to buy a big bouquet of flowers and do a painting of them for my dad for fathers' day. he was in the hospital last fall and had a picasso flower painting in his hospital room, and always said he'd like a copy of it for his house because it got him through the tough hospital stay. but i think that is depressing so i'm going to make him an original flower painting instead.

i want to make a few skirts for summer. if i have time this weekend, i'll start.

I haven't been home much lately, but I'm about 80% done with a lovely mohair wrap in a spider lace pattern. I resisted the urge to turn it into a shrug, because I decided I'm not going there.

Also I've been messing with my new spinning wheel. I am in love with it.
    mele likes this.

[quote="stella"]slaster138, what's a tireless bake wheel? i can't even begin to conceive of what that might look like.

oops! my butterfingers meant to type BIKE not BAKE. DOH!

it should all come together like a pretty chandelier (without the light until i get crafty enough to rig something up... hhmmm. the boy is an electrical engineer. maybe he'd lend a hand)

what would a bake wheel look like? hhmmm....

I'm making a friend a birthday T-shirt. The T will have a picture of Trogdor, the Burninator transfer-penned on it. Rocks!!

finished knitting a hemp esfoliating (sp?) glove. kind of nice. too bad i got a sunburn so cannot scratch my skin or i bleed!

I have a shortlist of three things that I HAVE to try this weekend -- postcards, shuffle case, and I have been challenged to a duel! er, to sew an eye pillow, and I hereby swear I'm going to do it this weekend or not sleep at all. I'm just so nervous about screwing up fabric with my sewing machine non-skills.

on the long list, there's a small Nemo xstitch for Rabbit, a xstitch for my sis, a xmas xstitch that's two years overdue for my mom (since I'm in the xstitch swing right now . . . ), making a stationery set for the Army sis's bday, getting my photos organized, getting a scrapbook kit put together for my stepdaughter for our vacation in July, and figuring out what I'm making for xmas so I can start getting organized.

My friend is pregnant with her first child and it is my first friend who is pregnant. Soooo, I am making her a green baby blanket, I am going to embroider "Blazer Baby" on a onesie. (Blazer is the last name). I just finished making myself a crochet hook case. Does anybody have a crochet stuffed giraffe pattern? I would love to make one for my friend's baby.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads