Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

hit me baby one more time

....anybody catch it? what a disappointment!!!! i was SO looking forward to it. what happened to the guy from the flock of seagulls?!?! EUUGH! so not cool anymore! didn't he look like lee majors? and who in the world dressed tiffany? she would have looked fantastic had she not tried to go back to the teenybopper style.... at least arrested development still has it. wouldn't mind a comeback from them.

so is this going to be a new show or at least a summer thing? sounded like there were going to be a lot more groups on.....

2. # ADS

There is NOTHING on tv! I only saw a second of the Arrest Development set and I couldn't stomach it. I want to remember them as they were. Come on Big Brother!!!

I avoided it, but I heard the djs talking about it this morning. I'm not sure whether I'm more scared of that show or the "Dancing with the Stars" one. they both seem like pretty desperate programming.

plus it's outside my frame of reference . . . I heard "Arrested Development" and thought of the FOX show. I was like, what, did the cast do a skit where they pretended to be a band? then I figured out what they were talking about and felt pretty stupid, heh.

I think it's supposed to be a summer thing, they have the band that sang "My Sharona" on next week, right? The Knack? is that even right?

Last night i accidently caught the premire of Beauty and the Geek, and against my will, loved it.
    I hate stupid shows like that.
    I might actually plan to try to watch it again. I never do that.

-Jera

Quote Originally Posted by JeraAndJune
    Last night i accidently caught the premire of Beauty and the Geek, and against my will, loved it.
    I hate stupid shows like that.
    I might actually plan to try to watch it again. I never do that.
    oh my god, me too. well, I wouldn't say LOVED it . . . I liked it enough that if I'm watching tv and nothing else is on, I'll watch it. hee, it made me feel so smart.

reality tv needs to die.

i'm looking forward to the premier of the 4400. there is an article on USA Today.com about the good "summer shows" the networks are putting out this year... might help with the rerun doldrums!

Quote Originally Posted by belleepoque
    i'm looking forward to the premier of the 4400.
    did you watch the first season? or did anyone else? I saw a commercial for it in the movie theater, and it looked pretty interesting, but I wasn't sure if it was just my normal Trailer Fever or not.

(wow, I'm posting way too much in this thread AND hijacking, sorry sarabell!)

What is 4400? Reality? Cop? Medical? Something fresh and new?

4400 people are abducted (at different times, different years) and all of them reappear at once. and they're all different somehow, changed. this is the show on USA that has that commercial with the creepy little girl who says she can see the future.

someone correct me if I got any of that wrong! but that's what I gathered from the trailer thingie.

eta: the tone of it, in the commercials, anyway, reminds me of the tone of "The Dead Zone," if that makes any sense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads