View Poll Results: How much do you pay for rent monthly?

Voters
138. You may not vote on this poll
  • under $500

30 21.74%
  • $501-700

34 24.64%
  • $701-1,000

35 25.36%
  • $1,001-1,300

15 10.87%
  • $1,301-2,000

10 7.25%
  • over $2,000

5 3.62%
  • Nothing, I live with my parents

9 6.52%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    We are in Knoxville, Tn. We have a 2 bedroom, 1 bath, 1100 sq. ft. apartment. Our rent is 580 a month, water included. We live in the cheapest complex in an affluent part of town. Quite frankly, we live here because of the schools. If we ever moved I would think about home schooling.

We got a great utilities plan. You pay an average of your monthly utilities, so it's the same year round.

2. # ADS

wow, that sounds like one of those almost too good to be true scenarios, karla! awesome.

Rent

1.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 1.78257 USD United States Dollars

Between two of us 580 pounds for a 1 bedroom flat in zone 3 London which really isn't that bad. But prices to buy are insane!

We rent a small 1 bedroom house and pay $650 in St. Louis. It's four + rooms (meaning we have a sunporch that is livable in the spring and fall and part of the summer/winter. but the cost of utlities suck bcause of the poor windows in the house so we average at lease another 150$ a month for either gas or electric depending on the time of the year.

I rent a room in a two-bedroom house in Seattle, WA.
    It's actually a two-bedroom that we've converted into a three-bedroom by our roomie who lives in the unfinished basement room; eww! My portion of rent is $425 a month, our monthly rent is $1175.
    This house was built in 1914, so it does have it's charms, OLD gas stove, sunporch, clawfoot tub.
    However, we also have the lovely freeway, I-5, about two houses away from us. I try to tell myself that the traffic sounds like the waves at the beach. HA! I am a student, so the rent is better than most, and no kitty rent, what's up with that? However, it's a tough one to have roommates again in my late thirties, I can't believe I ever lived like this before!
    But I pity the fool who tries to buy an actual house in this city!
    Out of all my friends, I only know one couple who were able to pull it off, and that was only because they got to see the place before it was put on the market.
    -K

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Remove Ads

Ads