star wars freaked me out

Did anyone else see star wars and get sorta freaked out? I'm trying to figure out what's goin on in my head cause its really weird. When I saw the first two Star Wars I was like cool and then that was that. But this one was so strange! I mean Hayden Christiansan (sp?) was totally hot. But after I saw the movie I like didn't want to think about it and I wish I hadn't seen it. Maybe I was subconsiously really into it but then my ego said that it was dorky and i shouldn't like it? Or maybe I think that Natalie Portman and Hayden Christian are way awesome and shouldn't be in that movie? Okay, I'm probably not making any sense what so ever, but if anyone else felt like weird inside after then tell me so I don't feel like such a weirdo! Oh, and I like didn't want to talk about it or see any Star Wars commercials or pics or anything. What's up with me?!? BTW: I don't judge people if they are into Star Wars, its cool with me!

2. # ADS

This is going to sound even dorkier, but StarWars movies are kind of spiritual for me. Hearing about "the Force" and all (especially in episodes 4 5 and 6) really makes me think about God and the role in religion in our lives and such. So maybe it could be something like that?

But I have to agree that Hayden Christensen is v. v. v. v. v. hot in Episode 3.

i didn't think i'd like the prequels, and i ended up loving them. the dialogue sucked, but they were so visually spectacular it was worth it. plus, you know, Yoda kicks ass.

i think Hayden Christensen is gross, though.

parel - maybe it is the spiritual thing! I dunno but i've been on a spirtual low lately, so maybe it was all a big plan so I would see your post and then I would think about it and think about God more! Sorry, I'm getting a little deep. But, thanks for writing that.

That didn't happen with Star Wars with me...but it's happened to me before. It's weird. Like all of a sudden you want nothing to do with something. Funny thing is I remember the feeling, but I can't remember what movie/person/tv show/book it was over.......I guess it was so bad I blocked it out. ;)

Hayden Christensen made up for all the bad parts in that movie for me :)

We just saw it tonight. Hayden Christensen was yum. Reminded me of a boyfriend I had in high school. He looked even better when he went over to the dark side. Natalie Portman's outfits & hair doo-dads rocked too. made me want to get crafty and make cool metal stuff for my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by DevilDoll
    We just saw it tonight. Hayden Christensen was yum. Reminded me of a boyfriend I had in high school. He looked even better when he went over to the dark side. Natalie Portman's outfits & hair doo-dads rocked too. made me want to get crafty and make cool metal stuff for my hair.
    I saw it for the third time yesterday and sat through the credits, I love the crafty jobs you can get in Hollywood! There were "beaders" and "upholsterers" listed :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chelsea
    That didn't happen with Star Wars with me...but it's happened to me before. It's weird. Like all of a sudden you want nothing to do with something.
    hehe, this usually happens with me and guys I was once interested in. I have rather horrendous taste and don't like to admit it after the fact.

Remove Ads

Ads