Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CSI Miami rant

CSI Miami rant

for some reason, i am watching CSI Miami right now.
    and can i just say that HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE david caruso.
    why does he think he is so great?
    he is a terrible actor. i don't think he's an actor at all, he is david caruso as horatio caine or whatever his name is. same as whoever he played in nypd blue.
    he's over dramatic.
    he's cocky.
    he's ugly.
    so why am i sitting here watching this?
    argh.

2. # ADS

He's kinda the William Shatner of current series stars. He has a strange kind of appeal even when you know he's terrible.

But i like to pick apart the entire series: the stuff that is so unrealistic or overplayed or too soap opera-ish.

I still like the quirky and unreal characters like Khandi Alexander calling the decaying bodies "Baby" and the cretins straight out of Carl Hiassen novels.

Thank you ginerandlulu, I totally agree!!! My husband landed on that channel last night and I had to walk away. David Caruso is an insufferable tool who's hard on the eyes to boot. Why does he have a job?

Quote Originally Posted by Selah
    David Caruso is an insufferable tool who's hard on the eyes to boot. Why does he have a job?
    har har.
    so glad i am not the only one who thinks this. (phew.)
    i don't find him appealing at all (sorry lizzy) something about him makes me want to scratch his eyes out. guess that is why i've only seen this show a couple of time. urgh.
    really, i am a pretty well-adjusted individual... not prone to acts of violence like the ripping out of tongues... there are just certain actors who make me want to scream. (rosie perez.)
    oops. ok, there are more: the entire cast of some show that my parents like to watch on monday nights -- the entire cast stinks, the writing is abominable, i swear i can feel my brain leaking out my ears when this show is on -- the "feel good family drama" 7th Heaven. don't get me wrong, i'm all for warm and fuzzy tv, even if i don't watch it, but is it necessary for it to be so incredibly AWFUL?
    ok. rant concluded.

Quote Originally Posted by lizzymahoney

But i like to pick apart the entire series: the stuff that is so unrealistic or overplayed or too soap opera-ish.
    What are you talking about? Crimes are ALWAYS solved in a dimly-lit lab to a techno soundtrack!

A good drinking game would be, whenever there's one of those sexy montage sequences (every two minutes?) you drink. By the end, you'd be totally hammered.

OMG!! i was thinking that i was the only person in the whole world who felt this way.. i have never liked david caruso.. i loved that line the william shatner of this generation.. lmao.. i enjoy CSI but truly the last person i would have brought in was david caruso.. to me he just comes across as a high maintenance spoiled type.. the other thing that gets me is the blonde girl's hair.. she is always flouncing it.. WHAT IS WITH THAT?? if u are hunting for hair fibers and the such.. how many actually turn out to be hers?? ok ty for letting me rant!! lol

Re: CSI Miami rant

Quote Originally Posted by gingerandlulu
    can i just say that HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE david caruso.
    Everytime CSI: Miami is aired here at Finland we must watch with my man. And the reason is David Caruso, he is so dramatic it is hilarious. I mean, whatever happens: Horatio can fix it! Horatio is bad boy, don't you mess with Horatio.

Grissom is <3. Can't say anything about the third CSI serie, it hasn't aired here yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Selah
    David Caruso is an insufferable tool who's hard on the eyes to boot. Why does he have a job?
    Well put. He is definitely cut out for radio, not television. Remember when he quit NYPD Blue to start his movie career? What a dink. He was lucky to be on it in the first place.

Insufferable tool: best insult ever!

I feel I have to write something in support of William Shatner, never imagined I'd be moved to do so (my husband has dorkified me slightly) but, David Caruso is NO William Shatner.

William Shatner is in on the joke. David Caruso wouldn't know a joke if it bit him on his white little bottom.

Sorry if I made you think of DC's butt.

you guys are cracking me up! another good drinking game would be to drink every time he puts his hand on his hip and squints off into the distance. It happens, like, 30 times an episode. I join you all in your hate for Mr. Caruso. NYPD Blue was better off without him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads