Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Wow - I thought it was just my own wierd quirk that I call my dog umpteen different things!!

Her name is Lacy, but I call her Little Pie, Baby Dog, Pretty Pie, Sweetie, and Puppy Girl.

2. # ADS

Sophia Mocha Sweetheart gets called anything but.

evilevilevil
    mo
    dustbunny

Lainie, I used to have a cat named Kitty, too. Actually her name was Kitty Cat, but we called her KC.

Also, those pictures comparing her to the BTK guy are really funny.

I have a dog named Sergeant York, but we call him Sarge, Sargie, Sarge-ama...we only call him Sergeant when he's doing something bad.

LOL! Lainie that his hilarious! and frightening!

You are all awesome. I don't feel like such a freak for calling my cats random things. It's cracking me up seeing everyone's nicknames!

Brian Wilson aka:
    Mr. Wilson
    Mr. Handsome
    Handsome Pants
    B-Dubs
    Dubs (most common variation)
    Mr. Dubs
    Chub-a-Dubs
    Double Dubs
    Trouble Dubs
    The Buddha

Piper, aka:
    Pooper
    Poop-a-dooper
    Poopie Butt
    Butt-Piper
    Sweetie-cakes
    Cutie-ma-cakes
    Miss Prancy Pants

Most of these names are prefaced by Little-. For a while I thought I shouldn't call Piper such dirty names, and I promised her I wouldn't call her those things any more. Well that lasted all of about ten minutes. She has the most vacant stare and when you call her poopie names she just looks so clueless. It's so funny. She's such a cutie.

Our boxer, Titan, gets called so many different things....mainly Weiner, wiggle butt, Princess (because he's scared of everything), nutso puupy-o, "T", T-man and baby boy. My husbands mom calls him the Alien, because he just looks so goofy.

My cat Aslan also responds to the name Mr. Wormy Man, which he acquired after suffering an unfortunate health problem as a kitten.
    BWAH! that's how my cat jude got all of his poopy nicknames; apparently it's a common manx problem to have such fuzzy butts that their efforts in the cat box tend to follow them around. combine that with the fact that he's got to bury things with only three legs, and he can be a toxic little man at times (an incredibly cute one, of course).

you guys are hilarious.

this is our little boy, wicket the shih tzu:

he mainly answers to "little fella," but we also call him "wicky" and "furry face/shorts/butt, etc."

my cat's "real name" is spike but he gets called:
    mitten
    kitten
    midden
    kidden midden
    bananas
    spickles
    spickleys
    middy

We mostly refer to Gatsby and Mozart by abbreviated versions of their names (Gats and Mo). My husband tends to address them very formally, as Mr. Gatsby and Mr. Mozart; I tend to call them "bubba."

Our poor little Edgar Degas was frequently referred to as "the poo" or "the cuddlepoo."

Oooh, I love the pet nickname threads! I have three kitties.

Fizzgig - Fizzy Fuzzy Big & Buzzy, Fuzzer, Fuzzgang (our ex-landlord could never remember his name and called him that), Orange Boy, Orange & Vanilla Catsicle, Cool Whip Face Pumpkin Pie Cat, Mao Mao Mao (he's very talky!)

Blanche - Bianca, Bianca-Neve She's So Heavy, Bee, Beyoncé ('cause she's black & blonde), Bloopcat, Purry Girl, Binker, Binky Booter, Bunch, Hypno-Cat, Doo Bee Doo (like the penguin in the beer commercial), The Mexican Staring Cat of Southern Sri Lanka

Lenore - Lenny, Baby, Kitten, Lenny-Boo, Lenny Briscoe (she loves to watch TV, especially Law & Order), Lenford, Peeper, Little Tortie, Tortellini, Squirrelly Tail, Fluffypants, Little Stripey Spotty

My brother-in-law's cat Warren (full name: Warren Feline, named after Warren Zevon) is staying with us until b.i.l. finds a new place to live. His nicknames include Gravity Cat and Il Diavolo Grigio.

Our dear departed Floyd had the most nicknames of all, including Mr. Cookie Face, Mickey Mouse Paws, El Toreador (when he was loafing his behind looked like a bullfighter's hat), Disappearing Face, and his Chinese name, One Fang.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Ads